Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Tagged: 

This topic contains 412 replies, has 139 voices, and was last updated by Shishio Valentine Shishio Valentine 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 413 total)
  • Author
    blahblahblah
    blahblahblah
    Participant

I have a quick question. I haven’t tested this yet, and I’ve read over the post, but i might have missed it.

How does this handle ARR nodes that only spawn once an hour? Does it take into consideration Eorzea Time when generating to make the node be closer to the top of gathered things if the window is close to the time it was generated?

and I have to ask about pulling grids. I made a “megapack” of ARR mining grids with atherite links (before ShB) and posted it in the scenario generator tread. But, I didn’t know a lot about grids when I made it and I know now I messed up a few grids with no changing max branch range, etc. So I’m wondering how does it search for grids, does it know if its connected to a atherite? I just wanna make sure no one is using some grids I know need some work lol

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

There’s two functions in Miqobot that deals with timed nodes.

1: In gathering presets, there’s a checkbox for “Use Truth” which is basically for using your MIN/BTN ability to see unspoiled/legendary nodes.

2: When programming scenarios, you can enter in times to wait until which uses 24-hour based Eorzea Time. It also works with Empherial nodes as you can program it to “do until this time” instead.

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

having a lot of grid issues too, does this auto prioritize your grids over other ones i may have or do i need to do a clean install to take advantage of your grids?

Hi !
    In order to benefit from the grid I upload, you just need to extract miqocrafter again in the same directory.
    To find a grid, first miqocrafter will look into its CacheGrid directory if a grid exist. In this directory, I put all the grids I have reviewed and that should work.
    If the grid is not inside the directory, it goes to this forum grid index here : https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/index-gathering-grids/ and find the item name. Then it finds the page link of the corresponding item (using first link provided if many) and download into this CacheGrid directory the latest grid available in the thread.
    Sometimes it downloads the wrong one, since the last may be for another item, which is an issue so far.

If the downloaded grid is not in the right format/not fully automated from the aetheryte, it will of course break the scenario.
    I’m usually correcting grids on request, but I also need the help of the community there, there are just so many grids to do 🙂

To help me with that, you just need to manually correct the grid in miqobot, including nodes from the aetheryt and putting in description this tag :
    [Zone @Aetheryte]
    For example :
    [Eastern Thanalan @Camp Drybone]

That way miqocrafter will know where to teleport.

When done, just export the grid again using miqobot, and put it into your CacheGrid directory (or send it to me if you want it published). Generate the scenario again and it will work.
    You also need sometimes to reset your miqo.preset file in miqobot directory, since I do not manage duplicated grid name yet. This will remove all grids from miqobot, so be sure to backup it first 🙂

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

I have a quick question. I haven’t tested this yet, and I’ve read over the post, but i might have missed it.

How does this handle ARR nodes that only spawn once an hour? Does it take into consideration Eorzea Time when generating to make the node be closer to the top of gathered things if the window is close to the time it was generated?

and I have to ask about pulling grids. I made a “megapack” of ARR mining grids with atherite links (before ShB) and posted it in the scenario generator tread. But, I didn’t know a lot about grids when I made it and I know now I messed up a few grids with no changing max branch range, etc. So I’m wondering how does it search for grids, does it know if its connected to a atherite? I just wanna make sure no one is using some grids I know need some work lol

Hi ! First thanks for your scenarios/grids, I’ve been a fervent user of them :p
    Regarding miqocrafter and time nodes, I’m grabbing the time from XIVGarlandTool and then insert a “afkUntil(XX:XXet)” in the scenario.
    This will make miqobot wait for the right in game time before starting gathering. I am not today parsing the game memory to know if the window is near or not. So yeah I got some cases where I had to wait like 1 hour for the node, and modified the scenario manually so it starts by gathering the others.

A bit out of topic but explaining things for hidden items too, I’m always adding a crystal/shard name inside the gathering preset, that way miqocrafter will gather them when the hidden item is not in the node.

Regarding your megapack, I’ll have to look into this. For now miqocrafter uses this page to find grids : https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/index-gathering-grids/
    If you’re not in there then I’m most likely not using yours.
    But your megapack looks interesting, I’ll look into it and try to convert it to miqoccrafter format.
    Even if some are off, it’s still better than what miqocrafter is doing right now (some grids it retrieve does not include a path up to the aetheryte). It will be a huge boost, if you don’t mind of course 🙂

blahblahblah
    blahblahblah
    Participant

But your megapack looks interesting, I’ll look into it and try to convert it to miqoccrafter format.
    Even if some are off, it’s still better than what miqocrafter is doing right now (some grids it retrieve does not include a path up to the aetheryte). It will be a huge boost, if you don’t mind of course 🙂

I don’t want to claim full credit for the packs. I did take a lot of others peoples grids and just add Aetherytes spawns to them. Some grids that didn’t exists should have grids now too. But I know some will be broken a bit because Max branch distance is set to 50 and they can be derailed because of that. Some of my pathing may be off too. They will probably need some more testing than I did when I put them together.

However, this should be every Miner node in ARR (and Corethas Western Highlands) I might have missed some and labeling is not the best. (labeling is shit really) Work will have to be done to them. But having everything (hopefully) in one place might help you out?

I added the packs in this post for easy access.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

This is an awesome work, thanks !
    I’m gonna review them, edit the label and deliver them with miqocrafter as standards.
    Will be a huge boost.

Since I have ShB pretty much covered too (except for a few items), guess only HW and SB will be left partially covered for MIN.

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

V1.2.2 Available.

Added a lot of grids thanks to blahblahblah !
    Virgin Basilisk Egg
    Gregarious Worm
    Dark Matter Cluster
    Unaspected Crystal
    Grade 3 Shroud Topsoil
    Umbral Rock
    Raw Spinel
    Black Alumen
    Raw Tourmaline
    Effervescent Water
    Silver Ore
    Raw Amethyst
    Raw Peridot
    Granite
    Wind Rock
    Ice Rock
    Earth Rock
    Silver Sand
    Raw Sphene
    Raw Lapis Lazuli
    Earth Shard
    Potter’s Clay
    Raw Triplite
    Raw Goshenite
    Raw Garnet
    Raw Aquamarine
    Mudstone
    Limestone
    Astral Rock
    Yellow Copper Ore
    Tungstite
    Violet Quartz
    Astral Moraine
    Ice Stalagmite
    Eventide Jade
    Raw Citrine
    Timeworn Boarskin Map
    Dragon Obsidian
    Phial of Thermal Fluid
    Timeworn Goatskin Map
    Electrum Sand
    Marble
    Raw Danburite
    Sunrise Tellin
    Raw Sunstone
    Pumice
    Raw Sapphire
    Raw Ruby
    Volcanic Rock Salt
    Iron Ore
    Copper Sand
    Iron Sand
    Cinnabar
    Raw Rubellite
    Raw Amber
    Ogre Horn
    Basilisk Egg
    Adamantoise Shell
    Cobalt Ore
    Cobalt OreGrid.txt”
    Muddy Water
    Copper Ore
    Bone Chip
    Grenade Ash
    Mythril Sand
    Wyvern Obsidian
    Saltpeter
    Silex
    Bomb Ash
    Raw Fluorite
    Raw Malachite
    Alumen
    Fine Sand
    Rock Salt
    Ragstone
    Lightning Shard
    Soiled Femur
    Zinc Ore
    Tin Ore
    Raw Iolite
    Raw Topaz
    Ferberite
    Raw Diamond
    Raw Emerald
    Native Gold
    Platinum Ore
    Antumbral Rock

quberewt
    quberewt
    Participant

You, Sir, are a scholar and a gentleman. Fine work. Extremely fine work.

clementxd
    Participant

hi Shishio do I just need to redownload the software from the first link for hte updated version? and onc eagain great work@@!!

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

You, Sir, are a scholar and a gentleman. Fine work. Extremely fine work.

Hi, and thanks !

hi Shishio do I just need to redownload the software from the first link for hte updated version? and onc eagain great work@@!!

Yes just download the software again from the link on the first page. Check the level it displays when you start it, should be 1.2.2 right now.
    Also if you want to be sure to start from a fresh new version, just remove every folder starting by Cache in your installation directory and copy the new version over it. And thanks 🙂

garyblade
    Participant

Hey,
    I haven’t had the chance to try it yet since I don’t have an active miqo subscription right now, but I just wanted to thank you for this ! It’s also very nice of you to make it public.

Miqocrafter is basically what I’ve been telling myself I should do to make it easier to work with Miqobot but I’ve never had the commitment and motivation to do it. So this should be really helpful for me in the future !

Cheers, and keep up the good work ! 🙂

clementxd
    Participant

hey Shishio, for some reason everytime i go back to the first page and download the version is still 1.03? isthat the correct version?

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Hey,
    I haven’t had the chance to try it yet since I don’t have an active miqo subscription right now, but I just wanted to thank you for this ! It’s also very nice of you to make it public.

Miqocrafter is basically what I’ve been telling myself I should do to make it easier to work with Miqobot but I’ve never had the commitment and motivation to do it. So this should be really helpful for me in the future !

Cheers, and keep up the good work ! 🙂

hi and thanks ! Will keep working on it 🙂 I’m too lazy to do things in the game and I kind of enjoy coding this program haha

hey Shishio, for some reason everytime i go back to the first page and download the version is still 1.03? isthat the correct version?

Yes the link and zip name are still 1.0.3 (I can’t edit my first post anymore…) but if you download it and start the software, you’ll see version 1.2.2 displayed inside the program.

Levy
    Levy
    Participant

The Ceder log is actually mixed with one for mythrite sand. Otherwise it only has 2 nodes to hit. This one by Lyfox is working.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

The Ceder log is actually mixed with one for mythrite sand. Otherwise it only has 2 nodes to hit. This one by Lyfox is working.

Hi LevyM, thanks I’ll add it to next release.
    Should come tomorrow!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 413 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.