Miqobot using pre-existing crafting macros

Forum Forums Discussion Miqobot using pre-existing crafting macros

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by macthang macthang 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

JayL
    Participant

Hi, I want to craft things using pre-existing crafting macros (ones that I have in the actual, in game macro system) but there does not seem to be any friendly way of doing this.

I set up a hotbar with my three sequential macros (1, 2, 3) and set a delay of 45 seconds, long enough for a whole macro to go through

in spite of that, miqobot consistently errors in the rotation. it’s a full 45 seconds before she actually presses the first 15 step macro, and then she jumps past the second macro and only spams the third macro until the synthesis inevitably fails

to be clear, all I want is Miqobot to do a few simple things;

press button 1, wait 45 seconds, press button 2, wait 45 seconds, press button 3, start a new craft when it’s done, and then repeat.

is there a way for me to accomplish this in the current system?

johnb
    Participant

I suggest you create a macro within the bot. This is basically a comma separated string of keypresses (buffs, touches, etc) that miqo will execute in order of entry. It will work exactly like your ingame macros. Ref links below.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  johnb.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

It was not designed that way but its possible. Heres a post from devs how to do it: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/crafting-rotation-help-enhancement-request/#post-882
    But Johnb is right it will work better with native Miqobot macros.

macthang
    macthang
    Participant

Good day.

I understand the crafting solver is broken due to EW but is there a way around the solver so I can setup and use a macro like the example in the video? Since they share the Crafting tab, as soon as I press start, it begins to craft and won’t let me type out my own macro.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Just had to take the checkmark out of Solver: Use
    Sorry for the confusion.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by macthang macthang.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.