Miqobot completely ignores SB crafting abilities

Forum Forums Discussion Miqobot completely ignores SB crafting abilities

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by 4DDCom 4DDCom 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Deionarra
    Deionarra
    Participant

I was confused as to why, when crafting collectables, Miqobot refused to use Prudent Touch. So I decided to run a few tests. I took out Basic Touch and then Miqo started using Standard Touch. I took out all the Touch abilities except Prudent, Hasty II, and Precise, and Miqo would only use Precise. I took out Precise and Miqo would refuse to increase quality.

I would like to see the SB crafting abilities added to the solver sometime soon. Using only Precise is kinda nice, but it’s only for Good/Excellent condition, and what I really need is the reduction of durability loss gained from Prudent.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Deionarra Deionarra.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

Everything is explained here: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/stormblood-4-0-miqobot-status/
    And even more here: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/stormblood-4-0-miqobot-status/page/11/#post-4524
    Asking the same questions over and over and making devs repeat why it takes so long will only make it longer.

Deionarra
    Deionarra
    Participant

>Page 11

And some people wonder why others ask the same question when the information not easily available without digging through the entire thread.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    3+

Answer to your question is on page 1. Miqobot ignores SB crafting abilities because they are working on it.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant
    3+

And even now, in a Situation where they do nit use the new abilitys, this is by far the best bot i have ever seen. And i am boting since 18 years. Miqobot is really outrageous, and i can´t wait what they will com up with.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.