Miqo just cycles cursor (Chocobo Racing)

Forum Forums Discussion Miqo just cycles cursor (Chocobo Racing)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by soviras soviras 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Renak
    Participant

Tried to use Chocobo Racing Feature and Miqo just wants to cycle through everything over and over again. I made sure my keybinds were correct as well even reset everything to default. Anyone else having issue?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

We are sorry, but we couldn’t reproduce your issue based on this description.
    Would you please clarify, do you use any game plugins?

Renak
    Participant

I do are there some that interfere with Miqo? It works sometimes mostly seems if I alt tab at all it’ll do it after race is over ect. I thought it was Materia UI so I went back to normal then reset all my UI elements. I guess I’ll go through my plugins and enable them one at a time to find the culprit. Thanks for the reply.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Miqobot was not tested with third-party game client modifications and does not support them.
    There has been reports regarding compatibility issues with several different plugins:
    Shadowbringers – Issues & Feedback
    Help with combat
    Trust Problem

We would recommend to disable any game plugins and restart the game.

Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide technical assistance for applications that are not a part of Miqobot. Please use them at your own risk.

Renak
    Participant

Found my issue with threads you linked. Was indeed Yes, Please.

Patto1992
    Participant

Miqobot was not tested with third-party game client modifications and does not support them.
    There has been reports regarding compatibility issues with several different plugins:
    Shadowbringers – Issues & Feedback
    Help with combat
    Trust Problem

We would recommend to disable any game plugins and restart the game.

Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide technical assistance for applications that are not a part of Miqobot. Please use them at your own risk.

Thanks for linking those, Turns out Yes Already was doing the same for me aswell. Easy fix! <3

soviras
    soviras
    Participant

Yes Already is one of the most incompatible plugins that exist, not just for miqo, but for a ton of other applications…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.