Trust Problem

Forum Forums Discussion Trust Problem

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Vixen Vixen 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Star
    Star
    Participant

I’ve tried running the Trusts with Miqo but when I do the mouse only rotating on different aspect of my screen. If I manually Queue in till complete the dungeon. but after even with the Trust button on my Hbar it will continually scroll over different aspect of my HUD. Any ideas how to fix this?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

What does it say in the message log?

Star
    Star
    Participant

Queuing.
    (5:42:20 AM) It popped!
    (5:42:20 AM) DEBUG: Can’t focus container number 2 in ‘ContentsFinderConfirm’ – it doesn’t exist!
    (5:42:31 AM) Well, you know, I don’t mind continuing it any time! 😉
    (5:42:31 AM) Squadron Dungeons stopped.

This pop up, unfortunately I do not know what that means

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Looks like a keybind issue. So it opens the trust window and selects the dungeon right? Then gets stuck at the duty confirmation?

What are your keybinds for Move Cursor (up/down/left/right) and Cycle through HUD (forward/back)?

Star
    Star
    Participant

I think my mistake was not having a Cycle through HUD Backwards keybind. It seems to be working, I’ll let it run through a few times to be sure. Thank you for the quick responses and your helps, I really appreciate it♥

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Well technically you dont need a keybind for cycling backwards. I asked it just to get the whole picture. Miqo uses only cycling forward and only if she loses focus of that window. So if you click with your mouse on another window or empty space that will happen. But Miqo usually picks up the focus after a few cycles and things get back to normal.

Star
    Star
    Participant

You were right, It gets stuck on Queueing and will repeatedly cycle trough HUD elements. I found that the Dalamund “Yes Already” Plug in was the problem and Miqo was looking for a confirmation Window. Removing the Plug solved the issue

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Oh. Plugins. Yea thats a new level of headache for tech support. Glad you figured it out.

Door Wedge
    Participant

Having a similar problem even after removing Yes Already, although, Miqo won’t open the Trust menu even though it’s on my hotbar. No errors show up in the chat log, she just keeps cycling through UI elements.

EDIT: Not entirely sure how I fixed it. I kept messing around with different keybinds for cycling the HUD, confirm, cancel, etc, as it seemed like she got stuck pressing Num1 (my Cycle HUD Components Forward keybind) while trying to cancel the selection pointer. Super weird, hard to explain, I hope this helps someone down the line.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  Door Wedge. Reason: Additional information
    Cleverbot
    Cleverbot
    Participant

I will add to this discussion by stating that the fix does lie within a specific plugin. I tested on my alt account yesterday by disabling Dalamud loading when I got in game and Miqo worked perfectly. However, when loaded with Miqo, she immediately began to spam randomly when loading in. It doesn’t seem to be a keybind issue. Whether or not YesAlready is in fact the culprit I will test over the coming hours.
    For now, until we know more, the best play might just be to disable Dalamud before running trusts. Not an efficient solution by any means given current queue times, but it works, so.

Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant

I have a couple dozen plugins loaded in my game and Miqo has no trouble for me. The problem is purely with what your plugins are doing, which in the case of the YesAlready issue that started this thread, is closing a popup that Miqo needs to see before she sees it. You can turn off that specific feature of it and use the rest of them just fine.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.