Miqo Goals Until Shadowbringers (Casual Gameplay Discussion)

Forum Forums Discussion Miqo Goals Until Shadowbringers (Casual Gameplay Discussion)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  zylo1010 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

SefirosuKuraudo
    Participant
    1+

I’ve talked to my FC and explained since I’m streaming my PC to my phone to play from work I can only face pull squad dungeons. Lag is to bad to do much else since the squad does all the work

I really like this response, thank you for this ^^

Arc
    Arc
    1+

I made it much easier:
    I told people that I usually log out in directly after a dungeon and don’t really bother going out, when I’ve got stuff to do. If you log out of the game in a dungeon, you will stay marked as online in that dungeon until you log in the next time. And if anyone sees me online and in Sohm Al again afterwards I say “I’m farming grand company seals and this is the best method for me to farm them.”.

That’s what I did when I was leveling all jobs to 70 and no one bothered.

zylo1010
    Participant
    1+

I’ve talked to my FC and explained since I’m streaming my PC to my phone to play from work I can only face pull squad dungeons. Lag is to bad to do much else since the squad does all the work

I really like this response, thank you for this ^^

I use the spashtop app. So I can stream my PC to my phone from anywhere. But it really can get laggy. So it is the perfect excuse on why I’m just running squadrens. Plus since I just came back to the game a couple months ago for Blu release most of the people I used to play with have moved on or switched servers. So there’s really not many people who see me. And when I’m home I try to do different things (my weekly mgp challenge log, class quests, etc). So I’ve never gotten a whisper or anything.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.