MIN Relic Phase 2

Forum Forums Grids and Presets MIN Relic Phase 2

Tagged: 

This topic contains 13 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  shine 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant
    1+

For those working on the new relic steps introduced in 5.35, these are for you.

This allows for getting both items in each step for the new relic. There will be minor things you will have to do in the scenario depending on what you need to get.

There are TWO presets, both listed in the scenario.

The first is a “Quantity Focus” which uses a Quantity+2 and will be used whenever the aethersand shows up. There’s a second listing for getting it even if there’s not enough GP, then otherwise it defaults to the ore. (Reminder to have King’s Yield+2 on your hotbar!)

The second preset is a “HQ Focus” and will use HQ+30% and will ONLY go after the ore. (Reminder to have Unearth III on your hotbar!)

To set whichever preset you want, go to the first chapter of the scenario and put a // in front of the preset you do NOT wish to use. There’s comments to remind you wish preset is which. So if you want aethersand, comment out the 4th line. If you don’t need aethersand, comment out the 2nd line.

One scenario is purely for the Lochs area (for the first step) and the other is for the Azys Lla area (for the second step).

DO NOT FORGET TO EQUIP YOUR RELIC WEAPON OTHERWISE THE GATHERING CHANCE IS 0%!!!

Feel free to adjust the cycle lengths. I’ve just set it to do the loop 100 times (Chapter 2), then repair and go back through the process 200 times. It should be overkill, depending on your luck, but you may wish to keep an eye on things so you don’t overload on things you can’t use.

Enjoy!

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

Apparently I had a typo in the Azys Lla preset for the hidden item. This corrects that.

This is ONLY the MIN Relic Azys Lla preset. You still need the rest of the file above for all the other stuff.

ultrahippo
    Participant

I just came to let you know about the typo but it seems you caught it! Thanks for these grids, they’ve worked well.

LouieLouie
    Participant

For some reason Miqo doesn’t move to the waypoint for me. Any ideas?

clementxd
    Participant

happened to me once before too, sometimes you have to check the compass and compass 2 box, normally it doesnt but one time it did happen to me checking the boxes fixed it

Eiiky
    Participant

Hello Mr. SirVG, you have scenario for Relic Fish?

Aesdel
    Participant
    1+

This gets stuck in the lochs every rotation for me. It gets stopping at the center nodes (which are empty) and trying to dismount but it’s too close to the wall.

NotABotter
    Participant

I made one for the BTN i485 since I didn’t see any yet. Almost done with this step so will upload an i500 preset once I get done.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

There is one in a separate thread, I pushed the two out fairly close to each other.

Ihategathering
    Participant

is there anyway you can fix this one? I keep getting stuck on a rock 🙁 ive been watching ti run for 2 hours and every time its getting stuck same place. X4.0 y28.1

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

I adjusted waypoint 17 on the Lochs gathering grid, which should fix the issue. Ran it for a while since I was working on the relic for my alt and didn’t see any further issues.

I’m also reuploading the Azys Lla w/ the correction (from a prior post) so both grids will be in the same place. But since the spelling correction, there have been no further changes to it, so if you have the current set with the spelling error fixed, you are up to date and don’t need to download what I’m attaching.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

robdobilina
    Participant

Is there any way to adjust the gathering grid so the AI can choose between flyu/foot. For example the next node can be flown to, however there is a foot path that the AI takes which I think looks sort of unnatural.

shine
    Participant

In the lochs, the node around ( 4.2 , 28.0 ) Z: 0.9 once in a while, it is just slightly above (on mountains) where it needs to be to dismount for me, how can i fix this?

(Edited for more exact coord)
    (I downloaded the most recent one released in Nov, didn’t have any previous one)

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  shine.

shine
    Participant

Alright I figured out how to edit it now after reading better. sorry to bother.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.