mgp rate ?

Forum Forums Discussion mgp rate ?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  reeeeeeeee 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

ps34pc
    Participant

What is the mgp rate per minute? or per hour or whatever doing the mini games?

nc4N7w4D
    Participant
    1+

Going through the other posts,

“At the moment Miqobot offers the most efficient MGP farming method. When playing “Out on a Limb”, you can expect an average rate of 600+ MGP per minute. This is about x10 times faster than playing other minigames.”

1234snakesnake
    Participant

There is now an Out on a Limb machine that can be put inside a house/apartment. I hope we can quickly get an update on this while Make It Rain is going on…

kli001
    Participant

Yes. Would it be possible for an update for this while Make it Rain event is happening?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

We are sorry, zone verification is implemented at several levels, so it’s not an easy thing to do. We will have to redesign the algorithms before it becomes possible. And it will require postponing other features in development.

It’s physically impossible to do it quickly.

ps34pc
    Participant

Over time on out on a limb is titan or morbol setting better?

runebar
    runebar
    Participant

We are sorry, zone verification is implemented at several levels, so it’s not an easy thing to do. We will have to redesign the algorithms before it becomes possible. And it will require postponing other features in development.

It’s physically impossible to do it quickly.

Will the housing mini-games ever be supported? Would make farming for MGP more safer.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by runebar runebar.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Yes, of course. However, we don’t think that it will be safer.

We have received information from several sources that playing the same minigame for more than 12 hours non-stop is likely to result in account suspension, even if this activity is performed in a private locked house. There is reason to believe that a server-side script is constantly monitoring your private house activity.
    So please be careful.

Over time on out on a limb is titan or morbol setting better?

The highest difficulty setting usually yields the highest reward.
    You can find a detailed analysis on both minigames in our Minigames guide.

Participant

Well, the minigame is basically working if you select the minigame in your house in beforehand. But the double down timer doesn’t seem to work here.

If it would be possible to get a quick fix for that at least we could make a small script in the scripting engine. Basically:

Selecting the most near object -> start minigame (with count setting on 1) -> repeat
    This can work around for the zone stuff.

I would be even willing to implement it myself, but I guess I won’t get the source code for it haha :3

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  -.

mahinapealook
    Participant

i’ve made nearly 3 million mgp so far just doing the challenge log for gold saucer and out on a limb

reeeeeeeee
    Spectator

with miqotebot using on a limb i make about 52-55k MGP an hour.

EDIT: am i allowed to share a scenario i made that works to farm out on a limb in house?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  reeeeeeeee.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.