Manasilver Sand and Upland Wheat

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Manasilver Sand and Upland Wheat

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Gray Gray 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gray
    Gray
    Spectator
    2+

As I have been explicitly told that some people are eager to see my work, I start creating and posting my ShB grids. Warning! Ones allergic to beacons won’t like my grids: there are exactly 6 beacons per each grid, which let my toons run in circles, choosing shortest distances between groups of nodes, never using compass and never backtracking (unless there is an active ephemeral node in the area, but this is an issue that was reported already. Just two for now (I’m still training MIN/BTN myself right now); more to come.

NB! Grids are designed for leveling purposes; they assume low level char, thus lots of “foot” nodes (don’t forget to turn on auto stealth). Flying required: IMHO farming w/o flymount is masochism.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

Cool Thx a lot´for sharing

zgo63925
    Participant

As I have been explicitly told that some people are eager to see my work, I start creating and posting my ShB grids. Warning! Ones allergic to beacons won’t like my grids: there are exactly 6 beacons per each grid, which let my toons run in circles, choosing shortest distances between groups of nodes, never using compass and never backtracking (unless there is an active ephemeral node in the area, but this is an issue that was reported already. Just two for now (I’m still training MIN/BTN myself right now); more to come.

NB! Grids are designed for leveling purposes; they assume low level char, thus lots of “foot” nodes (don’t forget to turn on auto stealth). Flying required: IMHO farming w/o flymount is masochism.

Do you perhaps have discord so we can discuss this grid more efficiently 😉

I’m certain we will be able to increase your profits tenfold.

I’m on the unofficial discord, name ending with zy, you will find me.

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

I’ve created a discord account once, but didn’t use it since then… not even sure I remember the password. I guess I finish polishing my endgame grids so Miqo runs smoothly, and then I’ll have lots of time to talk 🙂 Oh, and “tenfold” sounds like slight exaggeration 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.