Making gil with Miqobot

Forum Forums Discussion Making gil with Miqobot

This topic contains 22 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Gray Gray 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Arc
    Arc

Chinese shops don’t pay more than half a dollar per mil

Damn. Last time I checked the price was at around 1.80$/mil and only if you bought in bulk, like 50+ million at once. 1m was at around 2.50$, when I checked last. That was around patch 4.5 though.

clementxd
    Participant

If i remember when i last checked, prices for rmt were going up atleast for hte buyers in preparation for 5.1 something around like $1.95 for 1 milor around there

depeen
    Participant
    1+

It’s so easy to craft now that you’re just not gonna make much by crafting, even selling raw matrials would be better

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

If i remember when i last checked, prices for rmt were going up atleast for hte buyers in preparation for 5.1 something around like $1.95 for 1 milor around there

It was a lot cheaper like a week ago or so. Think it was close to $1 x per mil. Ever since the new housing news tho, gil’s went up and its back to around $2 per mil.

clementxd
    Participant

talking about the new housing news, i wonder if the restrictions to fc house buying only, or would invidiuals relocation be restricted too. I have a medium, tryna get into a large when the new housing pops haha

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    1+

talking about the new housing news, i wonder if the restrictions to fc house buying only, or would invidiuals relocation be restricted too. I have a medium, tryna get into a large when the new housing pops haha

Pretty sure FC only means FC only. I dont exactly remember how it was back when new plots were released, but I cant see why they’d allow relocations to individuals when they clearly stated new housing will only be open to fcs at first.

If you want a large your best bet would be to make an fc and snag one when they become available, I doubt any larges will survive the early day one slaughter.

clementxd
    Participant

I guess best you can do is camp the plots 1-18 and see which fc moves to the new plots lmao then relocate with in 1-18

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

agreed with gray, Ive never really thought about RMT, but i heard maybe playerauction is a okay place?

It just doesn’t allow me in. As soon as I register an account, it instantly gets suspended, no matter which proxy or which comp I use… Seems that PA owners are just too paranoid, and/or too seriously enforcing US sanctions against Crimea.

oh and if you have any tips for me gray in making gil, would be appreciated hahaha =D

I bet you would 😛

Damn. Last time I checked the price was at around 1.80$/mil and only if you bought in bulk, like 50+ million at once. 1m was at around 2.50$, when I checked last. That was around patch 4.5 though.

Yea, most of them actually sell at $2 or so. Looks like these morons think that setting up a middleman buying/selling site and upkeeping it is 3x harder than setting up bot, creating and leveling chars, farming stuff, selling it for at least semi-decent gil AND risking bans on top of that. I’d say: f**k these greedy arsez, I just sell directly to players instead.

However, there are some funny sites which sell rather cheap, like $0.7-1 per mil. They don’t buy at all, though… got their own bot farms, probably.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.