Macros to include new skills to combat assist?

Forum Forums Discussion Macros to include new skills to combat assist?

This topic contains 26 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Kiko-usagi 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Catsura
    Participant

Did anyone come up with something that works for Chain Saw? Because I tried and it never casts the second thing in the macro, it screws with the assist. I am desperate because due to my disability, assist is the only way I really can play…. I have chainsaw first in the macro, but it still screws up.

iNight
    iNight
    Participant
    1+

Did anyone come up with something that works for Chain Saw? Because I tried and it never casts the second thing in the macro, it screws with the assist. I am desperate because due to my disability, assist is the only way I really can play…. I have chainsaw first in the macro, but it still screws up.

I use this:

Heated Split Shot:
    /micon “Heated Split Shot”
    /merror off
    /ac “Chain Saw” <t>
    /ac “Heated Split Shot” <t>

Scattergun:
    /micon Scattergun
    /merror off
    /ac “Chain Saw” <t>
    /ac Scattergun <t>

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by iNight iNight.

jedahdemon
    Participant

Has anyone figured out a way to get BLM to use High Fire II and High Blizzard II? I was hoping there was a way to get the macro icon to display Fire II and Blizzard II to trick it into using them but I haven’t figured it out yet.

bahm
    Participant

I use this:

Heated Split Shot:
    /micon “Heated Split Shot”
    /merror off
    /ac “Chain Saw” <t>
    /ac “Heated Split Shot” <t>

Scattergun:
    /micon Scattergun
    /merror off
    /ac “Chain Saw” <t>
    /ac Scattergun <t>

This ended up working pretty well but directly copy-pasting the macros ran into problems, I had to replace the quotes by typing them before the macros registered correctly.

Catsura
    Participant

Ah I see what the issue with my macro was. Thanks.

iNight
    iNight
    Participant

This ended up working pretty well but directly copy-pasting the macros ran into problems, I had to replace the quotes by typing them before the macros registered correctly.

Yea, I forgot to tell to do that. It’s common problem when copy paste macro directly from this forum.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by iNight iNight.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

You can simply use code tag to avoid forum formatting.

/micon "Heated Split Shot"
    /merror off
    /ac "Chain Saw" <t>
    /ac "Heated Split Shot" <t>

Menendo
    Participant

Holy shit – great job Lyfox and Captain. This solved both my issues with RDM and PLA to make it more automated!

Menendo
    Participant
    1+

Holy shit – great job Lyfox and Captain. This solved both my issues with RDM and PLA to make it more automated!

Okay so didn’t solve RDM. Don’t think it’s actually do-able. But alas it’s just one spell to keep track of so it’s not the end of the world.

captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant

Okay so didn’t solve RDM. Don’t think it’s actually do-able. But alas it’s just one spell to keep track of so it’s not the end of the world.

Just curious as I’m about to level my RDM from 80-90, which spell did you have to keep track of on your own? Does everything else trigger just fine?

Menendo
    Participant

Just curious as I’m about to level my RDM from 80-90, which spell did you have to keep track of on your own? Does everything else trigger just fine?

Hey Captain – so since the 6.0 drop RDM is behaving kinda wonky to be honest (dumps all Corps and such). For the most part I keep track of the 50/50 and manually cast the entire sequence myself and just let Miqo handle all the ranged buildups.

Kiko-usagi
    Participant

Anyone know if macroing the new dancer skills that proc after their initial buttons would work?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  Kiko-usagi.
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.