Macros to include new skills to combat assist?

Forum Forums Discussion Macros to include new skills to combat assist?

This topic contains 26 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Kiko-usagi 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Ferikisu
    Ferikisu
    Participant
    1+

Can someone share some macros that could potentially allow miqo to use skills like Chain Saw?

anubismedia
    anubismedia
    Participant

I can share mine that I use for Reaper and Sage:
    Reaper:
    Waxing Slice
    /micon “Waxing Slice”
    /ac “Waxing Slice”
    /wait .5
    /ac “Blood Stalk”

Infernal Slice
    /micon “Infernal Slice”
    /ac “Gibbet”
    /ac “Infernal Slice”

Sage:
    Diagnosis
    /micon “Diagnosis
    /ac “Ixochole”
    /ac “Holos”
    /ac “Diagnosis”

Dosis
    /micon “Dosis”
    /ac “Phlegma”
    /ac “Physis II”
    /ac “Dosis”

Lucid Dreaming
    /micon “Lucid Dreaming”
    /ac “Kardia” <2>
    /ac “Lucid Dreaming”

These are mainly for running Trust automated for leveling. Basically when the ability is clicked if checks to see if the other procs are available and if so triggers them first. Chainsaw would be the same way just pick an ability and add /ac “chainsaw” then whatever the correct ability is under that. Then if chainsaw is up it will trigger; otherwise it will just fire as normal.

eelusive
    Participant

How do you get Miqo to utilize the macro?? Playing reaper btw.

Marco
    Marco
    Participant
    1+

You replace your hotbar skill with the macro, Miqobot will treat that macro as a skill if it has the same name.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Marco Marco.

eelusive
    Participant

Nvm figured it out.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  eelusive.
    captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant

I’ve been trying to find a way to do this with paladin, specifically Blade of Faith/Truth/Valor, but to no avail. I saw miqo hit fast blade after using Confiteor so I was hoping I could tack those abilities on fast blade like this

/micon Fast Blade
    /ac Blade of Faith
    /ac Blade of Truth
    /ac Blade of Valor
    /ac Fast Blade

But that didn’t seem to work. If anyone else has any other ideas for attempting to force miqo to use these, I would be most interested to hear them.

Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant
    2+

I’m pretty sure you need quotes.

/micon "Fast Blade"
    /ac "Blade of Faith"
    /ac "Blade of Truth"
    /ac "Blade of Valor"
    /ac "Fast Blade"

captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant

I’m pretty sure you need quotes.

Very true, but I use auto translations in game so when I cut and paste it here it doesn’t translate. Auto translated text in game works the same as putting quotes on it. Makes my macros look pretty. 🙂

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

So what exactly doesnt work? The macro doesnt trigger blades or Miqo doesnt hit the macro?

captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant

LYFOX!!! Long time no see. 🙂

The macro isn’t triggering the spells. It’s not Miqo’s fault. I was hoping to find a way to force her to use them even though I understand they’re not supported yet. I did some testing by manually hitting Requiescat, then hitting Confiteor, after that I use my fast blade macro. Logically it should case Blade of faith since it’s up at that point, but alas it’s not. So I’m not going to be able to tag those abilities to fast blade.

I’ll need to do more testing but I think I can just manually hit these spells without messing up Miqo’s rotation.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Well i cant test it since i dont have a 90 PLD. But iirc blades are not actions in a common sense so they cant be used in a macro directly. But since they replace Confiteor on hotbar then maybe Confiteor will trigger them instead. Try this.

/micon "Fast Blade"
    /ac "Confiteor"
    /ac "Fast Blade"
    captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant
    1+

Well i cant test it since i dont have a 90 PLD. But iirc blades are not actions in a common sense so they cant be used in a macro directly. But since they replace Confiteor on hotbar then maybe Confiteor will trigger them instead. Try this.

Something told me that as soon as I saw your name, my prayers were answered. You hit the nail on the head! Those aren’t ‘action’s in the traditional sense, you were right. I replaced them all with Confiteor and it works. When it procs Miqo goes through the holy spirit/circle phase and then presses Confiteor as she always has, but then because it’s on my fast blade macro (which is the next thing on her rotation) it’s triggering faith, truth and valor before pressing fast blade. It’s beautiful!!

tldr: That worked! You’re the best.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by captainblunt captainblunt.

darkpokemon
    Participant

So what was final macro?

captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant

So what was final macro?

I made 2. One for single target and the other for AoE.

Macro 1:
    Fast Blade
    /micon “Fast Blade”
    /ac “Confiteor”
    /ac “Fast Blade”

Macro 2:
    Total Eclipse
    /micon “Total Eclipse”
    /ac “Confiteor”
    /ac “Total Eclipse”

aeva
    aeva
    Participant

I can share mine that I use for Reaper and Sage:
    Reaper:
    Waxing Slice
    /micon “Waxing Slice”
    /ac “Waxing Slice”
    /wait .5
    /ac “Blood Stalk”

Wait commands are always in full seconds. That .5 is treated as a 1 by the game.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.