Lvl 80 Rotation Details

Forum Forums Discussion Lvl 80 Rotation Details

This topic contains 22 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Andylynyn 3 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Kim_Lee
    Participant

Multiple posts aren’t made they are all posted in the sticky thread. The analysis that was done was basically a one time thing to see where Miqo was at. Like she said it’s going to be 90% optimal never going to be better than a human. What we have is good enough and “shouldn’t” be used for end-game raids. When problems pop up they are reported almost immediately in the stick just check it out and read the last 3 pages.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  Kim_Lee.
    • This reply was modified 3 years ago by  Kim_Lee.

Xion
    Participant
    2+

I’m not asking for things to be changed all I’m asking is if some good samaritan out there who is well versed with fflogs or xivanalasyse can produce a detailed description of every classes new rotation don’t know why you’re making it seem like my question is a huge deal Xion?

I never said it’s a huge deal. I’m simply confused to why the need for the inner finer details. Say you can optimize the last 10%, how would you do that?
    Request a more complex solution when we’re couple months away from next expansion?
    Manually use them yourself on a ignored hotbar for Miqo? I doubt the latter will yield a huge dps % increase.

But whatever, maybe you can get familiar with the tools you mention and get det data yourself.

I’m quite content with what we have and don’t see a need for futher optimization other than fixing the few jobs that need the extra attention, such as MCH.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  Xion.
    • This reply was modified 3 years ago by  Xion.

darkpokemon
    Participant

Is there a way of implementing a pause on the blind positional on the melee classes? Right now I have {end} to pause miqobot while I’m in the game for assisted combat, could making something similar for the melee be possible without bringing up miqos menu everytime?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

All right, we’ll see what we can do.

edgedy
    Participant
    2+

It’s slightly terrifying when miqo plays the game better than a player does. Only thing I noticed is an overuse of a gap closer during raiding that causes you to gap close into an AOE for raiding content when you’re trying to move out. Not sure how to fix that besides consuming the gap closer.

Roniveque
    Participant

Hi!

The healer rotations lvl 80 are not implemented?
    What is the time needed for this one ?

Thx for your answers.
    Roniveque

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  Roniveque.

Xion
    Participant
    1+

It’s slightly terrifying when miqo plays the game better than a player does. Only thing I noticed is an overuse of a gap closer during raiding that causes you to gap close into an AOE for raiding content when you’re trying to move out. Not sure how to fix that besides consuming the gap closer.

Put the ability on a ignored hotbar and use it manually.

Andylynyn
    Participant
    1+

There is literally an option in the menus called “Dashes and backsteps” that you can toggle.

Use them manually if you’re going to raid with a class that has dashes.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.