Lv 80 CUL – Northern Sea Salt Leve Turn-in

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Lv 80 CUL – Northern Sea Salt Leve Turn-in

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by alxrite alxrite 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    alxrite
    alxrite
    Participant

This was made to auto accept and turn-in “Salt of the North” Lv 80 CUL Leve. Since I know many people do not use Leves normally. This will allow you to run it every 17 days and make extra gil. You get 3 Leves every 12 hours or 6 every 1 day. So you can go collect all the mats or buy them if cheap enough on the MB and still make a profit. I can mine and craft all this in 2.5 hours max and soak the full ~500k, or I can buy all the mats, crystals included, and net a good ~200k for 30 mins of crafting. If you are not using your Leves, you are wasting gil.

This will auto select “Salt of the North” from Grigge and turn it in to Ahldiyrn in Old Sharlayan.

You will need to accept “Topping Up The Pot”, the other Lv 80 CUL Leve so that way it can select “Salt of the North” all the time.

What you need for 100 Leves:
    900 HQ Northern Sea Salt
    At least Level 80 Culinarian

What you get in return for 100 Leves (17 real world days):
    450-550k Gil

To craft them all:
    2400 Fire Crystals
    1800 Sharlayan Rock Salt

This was modified from Malarkey’s Coffee Biscuit Leve Turn-in: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/scenario-help-2/#post-23794

If you have trouble, please edit the timings on the commands in chapter 2. This is set up for my PC and my connection which is pretty quick. What to change?
    Cmd(Key, Time) //this is not included
    key(num0, .25) //opens dialogue = This is pressed after .25 second. Change it to 1 or 2 seconds to slow it down or more if needed.

I am still new to this, let me know if I can help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.