Low MGP outcome

Forum Forums Discussion Low MGP outcome

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Marco Marco 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Marco
    Marco
    Participant

Miqobot is supposed to make you earn around 500-600 MGP per minute, what am I doing wrong?
    I earn like 100-125 per minute.
    Settings

Zatsh
    Participant

Aim for Titan

TNC
    TNC
    Participant
    1+

Don’t aim for titan like the guy above me said, that’s an easy way to get banned. The problem is most likely your frame rate being low while playing the minigames and miqobot keeps waiting for a good spot to stop the meter. Try dropping the resolution, or graphics settings, and see if that helps

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by TNC TNC.

Zatsh
    Participant

Well, the guy above you is sorry then.

Marco
    Marco
    Participant

I disabled the fps limiter when the window is inactive, lets see how it goes

How is titan an easy way to get banned? I heard Square doesn’t care much about botter except people who use teleport or stuff like that..

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Titan will not get you banned. Leaving your character unattended for 8+ hours will. After some practice i could do titan even better than Miqo. Also disable Finer Miner it wont win you much.
    Heres a guide: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/miqobot-v1-2-45-patch-notes/

Marco
    Marco
    Participant

To disable Finer Miner I just set the count to 0?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yes just set count to 0.

Marco
    Marco
    Participant
    1+

What the hell?
    With costant 60 fps I got 200k in 5 hours, basically what I’ve got in a few days with capped fps..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.