Low Level Collectables Scenarios

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Low Level Collectables Scenarios

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CaffeinatedGremlin 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

CaffeinatedGremlin
    Participant

Would love to get my hands on some scenarios for gathering Collectables that are low-level and may or may not be timed nodes- preferably not timed- that also don’t require tomes to be read/unlocked to access.

As it is, I’ve only seen Shadowbringers/Endwalker scenarios in the index here, but I’m far too low-level to use those yet. Attempting to make my own basic gathering grids and macros is rather rough going, thus far.

If I have to, I’ll figure out how to make some smoother, more easily used/AFK-able things, but would be great to have just one or two basic ones for people just starting out with collectibles that aren’t geared to lvl 70 yet- let alone 80. Maybe one for the “Rarefied Rainbow Cotton Boll“?

daktrgonzo
    Participant

Here is what I did, and you may not like the answer, but it worked great for me. First of all, level your Miner/Gatherer to 90, get the best gear that you can. Then, download one of those scenarios from here that help you gather resources for a Relic Tool. Modify it so that it mines 999 times. Since the resources are collectibles, you get points toward those achievements too.

Use for example this one:
    lv-90-minbtn-complete-relic-scenario-6-51-updated

Start the related quest, equip the tool and watch as the scenario mines collectibles for you. You can also modify it so that it increases the quality only once, and rest of the gather is focused on the quantity of collectables mined.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  daktrgonzo.

CaffeinatedGremlin
    Participant

Thanks for the quick reply. You’re right in that I’m not keen on the answer, but mainly because I’m finding myself rather impatient to get started with collectables, admittedly. I’d hoped to be able to start with them before hitting lvl 75/80 on my miner or botanist class. *sigh*

But I appreciate the advice, regardless. I guess I’ll just have to wait on using collectables to get scrips to unlock the nodes to get the materials I need to craft (or give to my omni-crafting friends) to make better gathering gear for myself on my current character.

They do say “Patience is a virtue.” So, I guess I’ll just have to be patient and use other methods to get the gear I’m after, for now, and use these lovely scenarios after hitting lvl 90.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.