Lv.90 MIN/BTN Complete Relic Scenario! 6.51 updated!

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Lv.90 MIN/BTN Complete Relic Scenario! 6.51 updated!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Wuffskyart 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    AFK Miqo'te
    AFK Miqo’te
    Participant
    8+

To use this scenario, simply accept your quest, equip your tool and “start” the relevant chapter:

Chapter 1. MIN Step 1
    Chapter 2. MIN Step 2
    Chapter 3. MIN Step 3
    Chapter 4. MIN Step 4
    Chapter 5. MIN Step 5
    Chapter 6. MIN Final Step
    Chapter 7. BTN Step 1
    Chapter 8. BTN Step 2
    Chapter 9. BTN Step 3
    Chapter 10. BTN Step 4
    Chapter 11. BTN Step 5
    Chapter 12. BTN Final Step

Stages 1-2
    For the first 100 Nodes your character will prioritize “Hidden” items over collectables.
    After the first 100 nodes or if you press “Next” in the Scenario window when you’ve collected enough, your character will ignore “hidden” items and focus the remaining Collectables.

Stages 3,4,5 & 6:
    Will reduce collectables after 5 nodes so not a great deal of inventory space required. BTN stage 3 will net you some Rarefied Cloves and popotoes. BTN stage 6 will also collect Rarefied kelp when up, MIN stage 6 will collect Rarefied Tungsten Ore.. These would trip the scenario if they weren’t included so I’ve added them, discard or hand in for Scrips!

I’m no expert with Miqobot Scenarios or Grids.. I just place waypoints around the crystal then a path to the nodes and tie them together with a beacon in sight of each “pair” of nodes, They may not always look natural but they will help get your shiny tool!

Thanks for all the positive feedback throughout these Scenarios!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

farbod21
    Participant
    1+

Thank you!!!!!!

netop1120
    Participant
    1+

Great!!! Thanks alot!

PJ
    PJ
    Participant

stage 5 for BTN I noticed keeps running into a tree while mounted at a few spots if a update is able and thank u for the grid for those of us that have issues making them

666nuggets
    666nuggets
    Participant

on step 5 Min will try to harvest lv85 Btn nodes and get stuck in a loop

Nerian
    Participant

Doesn’t use Wise to the World after Ageless Words.

*edit* Nevermind, doesn’t look like support for the skill has been added yet.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Nerian.

Wuffskyart
    Participant

I may have found a workaround for stage 5. Adding Connoisseur’s Asphaltum to the gather by name and adding Lv90 to the gathering node appears to work. 🙂 (At least for me).

Wuffskyart
    Participant

This forum post helped! I just had to type in the macro manually, or it wouldn’t work.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.