Little Ladies Day Event 2019 (Uldah)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Little Ladies Day Event 2019 (Uldah)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  DAL41123 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

deano78
    Participant

Any possibility for a run back and forth from event quest giver to the marked point to pick up the item, skip CS, and run back to hand it in? then repeat process.

This would be to farm the ‘Magicked Prism (Daisies)’ event item that’s not tradeable. The second quest in the event.

This would be great.

luluna
    Participant

If it is as simple as you describe, you should be able to create a scenario for this with little effort (assuming it isn’t an area where Miqobot is set to not run).

I made one for the Halloween event if you wanted a reference: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/request-event-pumpkin-cookies/page/2/

General concept:

Map out the area first (create waypoints at all relevant NPCs and item locations)
    Target NPC (you can set a hotkey to it)
    Interact/Confirm at the relevant locations (also a hotkey. for example, if the NPC has 5 interactive lines, you’ll want to interact/confirm 5 times, with a 1-2 second lag).

Take some time and figure it out – share your results!

Unfortunately, I can’t afford an active sub right now or I’d help. Good luck!

DAL41123
    Participant
    1+

Using Miqo for almost a year now and im just now feeling comfortable making grids and Scenes. Since yours seemed one that would be difficult for me to muck up, I made one for you.
    I used a ingame user macro to help target the relevant NPCs since you may have a crowded server and will not want to accidentally target a player.
    Set the macro to Hotbar 9 slot 9

Macro commands should be:
    /macroicon “Mage’s Ballad”
    /tnpc

I added lots of comments so you can look it over and see what Miqo is doing and why to make it easier to adjust if required.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.