Levinstrike Aethersand Scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Levinstrike Aethersand Scenario

This topic contains 14 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Nekro Nekro 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    C0deAssass1n
    C0deAssass1n
    Participant

@Miqobot:
    This thread is related to Collectable Gathering before Patch 5.4.
    With the arrival of Patch 5.4, it is outdated.

Farms Levinstrike Aethersand. Updated rotation to the one recommended by garlandtools. It waits until GP is restored naturally may need to adjust the time based on your stats. 600GP+ to use rotation. Used it for a few days as I needed the item for crafting and could not find a good one to use so I modified this one.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by C0deAssass1n C0deAssass1n.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

zms
    Participant

Hello, I’m confused.. is this really for levinstrike? what i got was agewood, chiaroglow and scuroglow

C0deAssass1n
    C0deAssass1n
    Participant

When you imported did any of the items say they were duplicates? If so then you have to delete them and re-import.

zms
    Participant

When you imported did any of the items say they were duplicates? If so then you have to delete them and re-import.

i cleared everything, re-installed and start fresh. i re-checked the scenario you have and it does not have the nodes for levinstrike. maybe you attached the wrong file?

C0deAssass1n
    C0deAssass1n
    Participant

I just checked the file it has Thunder rock and Levin Mint as the first two int he list.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

freikugel2
    Participant

Yeah dude this is literally for all the other sands… might wanna check if you uploaded the right scenario.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

You know that levinstrike is in the same nodes as other aethersands right? The only difference is the item you gather.

vega
    Participant

So is this legit or not ? I was under the impression that levin is the same node just a different slot? So i guess codeassassin and lyfox are right

goshujinsf
    Participant

I’ve been using this successfully. I reset my miqobot then loaded only this scenario and it’s working fine.

vega
    Participant

How do i make her use cordials? The Cordial marker is ticked when i check the gathering tab, but she aint using them

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant

Are the cordials on a Miqo-accessible hotbar?

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant
    1+

Miqo currently ignores the cordial option, when used during a Scenario. If you want to use it in a scenario, you need to use the sendIcon or sendKey function or use a grid via the gathering tab (though, it doesn’t automatically extract your stuff then, cause no scenario).

Thats why I prefer to fish for aethersands. There you rarely need cordials.
    If you have a fisher, you might want to look into this:

Edit: I just have seen, that someone asked for my Scenario on it and I might add it in the next couple of days. Though it probably shouldn’t be all that different from the one in the linked post.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Nekro Nekro.

vega
    Participant

Thank you Nekro

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant

Late getting back to this as I just started gathering again but yes Miqo does use cordials while gathering in scenarios. I just watched her do it. You just need the “use cordial” box check in the gathering preset, save, and the cordials on a hotbar. I remember it being done before as well so /shrug

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

Late getting back to this as I just started gathering again but yes Miqo does use cordials while gathering in scenarios. I just watched her do it. You just need the “use cordial” box check in the gathering preset, save, and the cordials on a hotbar. I remember it being done before as well so /shrug

Well I remember it to not be working for botanist/miner. I tested it again and, as you said, miqo is using cordials now. It could be that it was fixed somewhere or I was just not overwriting the preset back then when I tried this feature. Thanks for the info.

Still prefer fishing over botanist/miner for those aethersands though.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.