Levinstrike Reduction Fuchsia Bloom

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Levinstrike Reduction Fuchsia Bloom

This topic contains 20 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by xlol xlol 3 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Xion
    Participant
    1+

Hello

I threw together a scenario to fish the Fuchia Bloom and will Aetherial Reduct these for sands on the end of the chapter. I’m not the best on making scenario’s and can surely be improved but here you go.

I added a waypoint on a previous navigation grid, so if you have it already from before (BTN_75_Il Mheg_12-22 @Lydha Lran), make sure you delete it before import (or add a waypoint so you move close to the shore/water to fish).

Also added another fishing hole in a different zone to refresh the 45min cap that the game enforces if you fish at same hole for too long, this happens after 20 min but can be edited to your own preference.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  Xion.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

pagonis
    Participant

Heya,

I get this error when I try to use this scenario:

(23:40:16) Chapter: 1
    (23:40:17) Teleporting to: ‘Lydha Lran’
    (23:40:19) I’m already there!
    (23:40:19) I am ‘FSH’ now! :3
    (23:40:20) DEBUG: Name is ambiguous. Count = 2. Grid: ‘BTN_75_Il Mheg_12-22 @Lydha Lran’
    (23:40:22) All gear repaired ^_^
    (23:40:24) Fishing with a new bait (‘Robber Ball’) :3
    (23:40:25) Adventure calls.. But it is ERROR! (Grid: ‘BTN_75_Il Mheg_12-22 @Lydha Lran’, Waypoint: 30/29)
    (23:40:25) ERROR (Chapter 1, Line 14): Execution error

dax
    Participant

You probably have 2 navigations grids named the same and it is loading the wrong one, check to see if this is the case and rename the fishinh one if that is the case.

he_le
    Participant

how many levinstrikes/hour is this? never tried fuchsia bloom before, been farming the timed nodes

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

I don’t exactly use this scenario, but except that it goes to another zone to reset the fishing hole (mine is just going between 3 different spots, every 30min) it seems about the same procedure. I get an average of 30 fish in an hour. Every fish results in an average of about 3.5 Aethersand (most of them are 8/8, almost none of them go below 4/8).

So my average per hour is around 100 aethersands, ~70% of them are HQ.

I used 460HQ Gathering gear for this, so if you have the new gear, you might even get better results. But it depends on luck aswell of course. You can reduct a lot of 8/8 fish to just water crystals, if you are unlucky, so keep that in mind.

I find fishing for aethersands way more relaxing, more consistent than botanist/miner and also less suspicious for others. Cause you don’t really move that much (just if approaching the fishing spots)

dax
    Participant

I used this one to gather mine and across a 3hr window i got 250, with about a 50% hq, but my gear is garbage so that’ll be why i had such a bad hq rate..

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  dax.

Xion
    Participant

You probably have 2 navigations grids named the same and it is loading the wrong one, check to see if this is the case and rename the fishinh one if that is the case.

As mentioned in OP, if you already have the grid you should delete it before importing this scenario.

I don’t exactly use this scenario, but except that it goes to another zone to reset the fishing hole (mine is just going between 3 different spots, every 30min) it seems about the same procedure. I get an average of 30 fish in an hour. Every fish results in an average of about 3.5 Aethersand (most of them are 8/8, almost none of them go below 4/8).

That would be ideal, where is other fishing holes in this zone? I never do fishing and only made this from a request in a different post.

I used this one to gather mine and across a 3hr window i got 250, with about a 50% hq, but my gear is garbage so that’ll be why i had such a bad hq rate..

Sounds pretty lucky, maybe RNG is on your side. Sometimes I get a ton and sometimes I get not so many. For sands it’s generally more beneficial to do miner/botanist from my personal experience.

curseofthegods
    Participant

So my average per hour is around 100 aethersands, ~70% of them are HQ.

I used 460HQ Gathering gear for this, so if you have the new gear, you might even get better results. But it depends on luck aswell of course. You can reduct a lot of 8/8 fish to just water crystals, if you are unlucky, so keep that in mind.

I find fishing for aethersands way more relaxing, more consistent than botanist/miner and also less suspicious for others. Cause you don’t really move that much (just if approaching the fishing spots)

Could you share your scenario please?

vega
    Participant

how do i even delete a grid?

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

how do i even delete a grid?

To delete a navigation grid, go to the navigation tab, select the grid you wish to delete, then click the delete button below the grids list.

edgedy
    Participant

It pays to mention this is the superior method to get HQ aethersand, up to 8/reduction. Now that the aethersand nodes are less efficient.

vega
    Participant

am i missing something or is it normal that it takes like 4-5 fishes of other kind to catch a fuchsia, + with the robber balls always getting consumed despite releasing the not needed fishes, is this really an efficient way?

PinHead
    PinHead
    Participant

I use a Versatile Lure instead of the Robber Ball bait. You will wait twice as long for the bite but will get roughly 3 Bloom every 10 minutes. I used 100+ Hi-Cordial and received over 300 aethersand. This took hours of botting to achieve.

Efficient? I don’t really think so but when the result was 300 more sand than when I had started I stopped wondering.

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

am i missing something or is it normal that it takes like 4-5 fishes of other kind to catch a fuchsia, + with the robber balls always getting consumed despite releasing the not needed fishes, is this really an efficient way?

Fishing is purely RNG, you can increase the odds in your favor by choosing the correct weather, bait, time and some skills. That also means, that you might get a streak of no fuchsia fish, however you might also get multiple ones in a row. I think it’s the safest method for aethersand farming, because you rarely move.
    If you are asking for efficiency, I say definetly. Sure you will use some robber balls, but you don’t need any cordials. The bait isn’t that expensive and you still can get up to 8 aethersands from a single fish (with the bonus).

I used 100+ Hi-Cordial and received over 300 aethersand. This took hours of botting to achieve.

I would suggest going with the robber balls and ignoring the cordials. Fishing is the most GP efficient activity, when it comes to collectables. If you compare the cost of a cordial to a robber ball you burned trough cordials worth 1000+ baits, which you could have gotten way more than just 300 aethersand from, probably in shorter time too.

PinHead
    PinHead
    Participant

I would suggest going with the robber balls and ignoring the cordials. Fishing is the most GP efficient activity, when it comes to collectables. If you compare the cost of a cordial to a robber ball you burned trough cordials worth 1000+ baits, which you could have gotten way more than just 300 aethersand from, probably in shorter time too.

I tried the Robber Ball route and I disagree with you, using Versatile Lure + Cordials achieved the exact same results in a 30 minute time period and I didn’t have to buy the bait. Also, obtaining Cordials/Robber Balls is just another scenario so the cost of either is negligible due to Miqo doing the work. Time though; my cost of time is different when I am at the keyboard vs. not at the keyboard. I would never run this while I am at the keyboard due to the slow farm rate, however I would run this on my side desk while I’m working.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.