Level 80 Trust Dungeon

Forum Forums Discussion Level 80 Trust Dungeon

This topic contains 48 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author

celestia
    Participant
    4+

the fastest lvl 80 dungeon to spam would be great as an option to farm tomes 😀

Talith
    Participant

I’d love to see gathering QOL stuff like Identical Cast supported first because of the upcoming Ishgard Restoration patch. People are going to be gathering and crafting a lot for that so it seems like a good idea to give that priority while it’s still new and prices are high (also in terms of time spent for players, it’s going to be a large time sink and miqo will make it bearable).

I know people really want tomestones at the moment because the prices are high for the new crafting mats on the Marketboard. However by the time the development process rolls (6 weeks? 8 weeks?) around they’re going to be super cheap. They’re also easily obtainable from maps/duty roulette/hunts if its a gear thing (at least the Phantasmagoria are).

Just my 2c.

curseofthegods
    Participant

I’d love to see gathering QOL stuff like Identical Cast supported first because of the upcoming Ishgard Restoration patch. People are going to be gathering and crafting a lot for that so it seems like a good idea to give that priority while it’s still new and prices are high (also in terms of time spent for players, it’s going to be a large time sink and miqo will make it bearable).

I know people really want tomestones at the moment because the prices are high for the new crafting mats on the Marketboard. However by the time the development process rolls (6 weeks? 8 weeks?) around they’re going to be super cheap. They’re also easily obtainable from maps/duty roulette/hunts if its a gear thing (at least the Phantasmagoria are).

Just my 2c.

Agreed. Great points there

bottingfriend
    bottingfriend
    Participant
    3+

A minority opinion, I’m sure, but I feel uncomfortable with Miqobot being working in Diadem/for Ishgard Restoration during the ranking period, because it’s a semi-PvP environment – and Miqobot has already chosen that it will not be fight in PvP. If the bot can’t be used to get top 100 Feast, why is it okay to use it to get top 100 Ishgard?

I don’t wish to dictate what is worked on next, but I have felt this way for a while.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    4+

Please keep in mind that Gathering updates will not be available during the first weeks of Patch 5.31.
    The standard development cycle of 4-8 weeks applies to every feature pack.

We believe we should clarify this, in order to avoid misunderstanding in the future.

Please continue providing your feedback.
    Thank you very much!

lalafell
    lalafell
    Participant
    1+

As someone who ranked up in the first ranking period in Ishgard and won in three categories (didn’t realize that one was enough for the title), I personally do not mind Miqobot being available during the Restoration period. Macros were my saviour during that time, and to be honest, I don’t see an issue with using the bot instead of it. You’re putting in the same amount of time with less damage to your hands/joints for repetitive content with no real challenge other than time.

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

BUT i think it makes the most sense to go with the game’s flow: a big point of interest for Diadem and gathering will pop up with 5.31, so that should take priority for now.

I agree. I think currently it’s more important to polish the gathering part for the coming ishgard patch, especially cause it seems to contain features which were postponed for a long time now. Once thats done however, I would prefer a level 80 trust dungeon for farming tomestones first, before the scenario engine updates gets tackled.

Anno90
    Participant
    1+

I understand that development takes a lot of time, and that it is a matter of priorities which are driven by community requests.

I totally understand why (some) people prefer an easy way to farm the tomestones, because it’s just a grind, and being able to do that automatically by doing Trust runs will be a great improvement (for many players including me).

I hope support for level 80 Trust (tomestone) farm will be implemented ‘Soon’ if the gathering updates are done.

alxrite
    alxrite
    Participant
    4+

I am all for 80 Trusts for farming tomes. Especially since you state that the gathering stuff wont be ready by launch of 5.31 anyways.

Please keep in mind that Gathering updates will not be available during the first weeks of Patch 5.31.
    The standard development cycle of 4-8 weeks applies to every feature pack.

We believe we should clarify this, in order to avoid misunderstanding in the future.

Please continue providing your feedback.
    Thank you very much!

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster
    1+

I would vote for 80 Trust Dungeon since I’m not into Ishgard ranking and gathering and crafting the way they are now fully meet my needs^^

xqcL
    xqcL
    Participant
    2+

i’m all in for 80 trusts as well, capping weekly tomes is annoying on multiple characters.. i think everyone would like it, even for phantasmagoria tomes for crafting material; been wanting that ever since trusts were implemented.

powelee
    Participant
    1+

Hi Long term user here since HW, On and off. Miqo can do everything comfortably as of now, from assist -> farming. However, like the other users stated the implementation of trust has rather been a bit lacking. I do know about the dev team and how long it takes.. so it’s understandable. But you’d make my day :^) Thanks for all your hardwork. Compared to the paywall.. this is a much better option. \o/

symmas
    Participant
    1+

I don’t say much on the forums yet stop by to read them from time to time, however, here, in this case, with something I very much want on the line for immediate work or much-later work I feel the need to submit my vote for the level 80 trust work in the immediate over other modules.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  symmas.

Anno90
    Participant

Since I cannot edit my previous post, I would like to add onto the ‘Soon’ part.

If the next Gathering updates are going to take you much longer, so they will not be done by patch 5.31 for several more weeks after that patch at least, it would make sense (to me) to prioritize the Trust dungeon first, also because I think it will be much better to have that added to her (Miqo’s) base kit sooner than later because everyone needs to grind out tomes, while not everyone is going to use the Gathering features. (Ofcourse there will be exceptions to that, and I do understand that if there is much more backing to have the Gathering updates first, that the Gathering part will be added first).

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  Anno90.
    Strife025
    Strife025
    Participant

As someone who has subbed to miqo for almost a year, I’m overall indifferent to what the priority is but can see why people want a way to tomestone grind.

Here’s the way I see it, I’ve been able to do everything gathering/crafting related over the past year, including maxing all crafts/gatherers, doing all gathering achievements, catching all big fish except 3 from SB (the 3 annoying ones), getting 500K Ishgard points for all jobs and getting the mount, regularly running scenarios to replenish gathering/crafting mats to sell on the MB, and gil capping + more.

So I think the current functionality is more than enough even if there could still be improvements when it comes to crafting/gathering. While I would welcome any update and improvement to miqo, I can see why people want functionality that currently doesn’t exist as a priority compared to improving on functionality that is already functional enough to immensely speed up the crafting/gathering process.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Strife025 Strife025.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Strife025 Strife025.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.