Ivory Sole

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Ivory Sole

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  shine 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    vernatus
    vernatus
    Participant
    1+

This is a fairly optimized grid for spearfishing Ivory Sole (used in Persimmon Leaf Sushi)

-Attempted to minimize the amount of vertical movement since it is much slower than forward movement
    -Only uses Shark Eye on one of six nodes
    -Will navigate you to the nodes from The Ala Mhigan Quarter Aetheryte using a one-way beacon (easy Scenario integration)

To Use:
    Equip Normal Gig head, Teleport to Ala Mhigan Quarter, start Gathering

vernatus
    vernatus
    Participant
    1+

Further refined grid

-Slightly faster navigation to nodes from aetheryte
    -No longer uses Shark Eye at all (saves ~2 seconds)
    -Beacon is only active for navigating from Ala Mhigan Quarter and the one node that used Shark Eye

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by vernatus vernatus.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by vernatus vernatus.

KlosterKatten
    Participant

You got any plans to add Motley Beakfish Grid to complete the Sushi recipie?

vernatus
    vernatus
    Participant
    1+

You got any plans to add Motley Beakfish Grid to complete the Sushi recipie?

Just whipped one up!

vernatus
    vernatus
    Participant
    1+

Reversed beacon changes since some node spawn patterns would cause a lot of time loss/odd behavior. Uses Shark Eye on one node again.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

shine
    Participant

first of all, I really thank you for making this cause lord knows I sure can’t.

Every 3 -4 rounds or so it stops at The Lochs ( 24.8 , 29.9 ) Z: -2.9

(6:19:44 PM) Sorry, can’t find path sequence from 12 to 17 🙁 Maybe grid is not connected?
    (6:19:44 PM) Sorry, but I can’t find the way to the next trip 🙁
    (6:19:45 PM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*

Can you tell me how to fix it?

I end up manually turning the corner around the colmn of stone and it picks up again. But I don’t have the slightest idea on how to do that myself in the scenario or grid or what not.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  shine.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

The beacon is locked behind unidirectional connection. But its used only to navigate from ala mhigan aetheryte so not really needed after that.
    Have you enabled compass and put Shark Eye on hotbar?

shine
    Participant

I don’t need shark eye for gathering ivory sole, they come up automatically. I did not enable compass. I’ll try that next time.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Compass = Shark Eye. Its essential for Miqo to detect the next node location. You do need it when its out of visible range.
    Heres the guide: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-gathering/#senses-and-beacons

vernatus
    vernatus
    Participant
    2+

Thanks for answering questions Lyfox, been away for holidays. I did have a version of this grid that didn’t use shark eye but I changed it back because it would cause tons of extra movement if the nodes spawned in a particular order.

shine
    Participant

Thank you to you both! I really appreciate your hard work for a nub like me XD

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.