Island Sanctuary All Mats Flying Required

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Island Sanctuary All Mats Flying Required

This topic contains 39 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  REMRey 9 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

Why does it keep giving this error?

I’m using the Island Sanctuary – Ultimate one. It walks around quite a lot and then gives this error and also the dismount error:

Sorry, can’t mount – no mounts found on hotbar πŸ™

Thats strange. To be sure, do you have a mount on your hotbar?

FilipinoPepper
    Participant
    1+

Yes, OH I just realized, does it matter if I am on controller vs kb/m?

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

Yes, OH I just realized, does it matter if I am on controller vs kb/m?

yooo I didnt think about that. Did you you have on kb/m settings before running miqo? if not, try having it on those settings.

GoodnightMoon
    Participant

This seems very useful but frankly I’m very stupid. How exactly does this work? I don’t know how to isolate a chapter I want to gather certain mats, and Miqo is giving me syntax errors which I’m sure are on my part.

Feralilith
    Participant

can we get scenario for Multicolored Isleblooms?

Abuse16565
    Participant

i dont know if this thread is still being looked at by the OP but there seems to be an issue at the end of chapter 17 when attempting to change from chapter 17 to chapter 18 which takes the bot back to waypoint 0 the bot tries to fly straight though the mountain somewhere around the coordinates X:14.0 Y:22.1 Z:1.5 gets stuck and triggers the killswitch i have tried running both the scenario in the original post and the updated 1.1 scenario that had been posted and both of them run across the same issue

EDIT: stopping the bot and moving back to waypoint 0 manually the bot is able to start and run again without issue till it loops its way back around to chapter 17

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  Abuse16565.

Abuse16565
    Participant
    1+

edit to my previous post: i managed to fix it myself waypoint 9 and waypoint 10 in chapter 17 were not connected using the navigation editor i was able to connect them and then tell the scenario to go to waypoint 10 at the end of the chapter seems to have fixed the issue

PJ
    PJ
    Participant

from another post if people are needing it!

Isleblooms! https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/looking-for-isleblooms-on-islands/

Cave access! https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/island-sanctuary-inside-mountain/

As for the new item added marble it shares limestone area, u can get it from this lovely scenario πŸ˜€

The new ore shares the Grid of Copper ore if u need to know its location too

– thought be nice to share in case people looking for info!

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by PJ PJ. Reason: added info
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artomis
    Participant

Combined the OG All Isle Flying mats with the Isleblooms and inside the Mountain! Enjoy!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

REMRey
    Participant

Ive updated and attached the Scenario to Stream line collecting or if you want to collect everything endlessly.

Here are the chapters to prevent confusion:

Am I correct in understanding that there is no file difference between 1.1 and Streamlined? I imported both, saw no difference.

I updated Cotton and Salt with txts along the thread. I haven’t discovered debilitating issues. However, I wish to ask the design intent around so many nodes being skipped within collection groups? In example, during certain scenarios nodes are skipped even though they are within the grid.ITEM parameter.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.