Island Sanctuary All Mats Flying Required

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Island Sanctuary All Mats Flying Required

This topic contains 39 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  REMRey 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Piraten
    Piraten
    Participant
    1+

Hey Thanks so much for this! also a big fan of your Fisher stuff!

but I am having trouble with the copper section, it keeps getting stuck on a cliff and then activates the kill switch.

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

Hey Thanks so much for this! also a big fan of your Fisher stuff!

but I am having trouble with the copper section, it keeps getting stuck on a cliff and then activates the kill switch.

Thank you! and i’m sorry to hear about that, Can you tell me which waymark it was at/headed to before hitting the killswitch?

Cursix
    Cursix
    Participant
    1+

I think there is an issue moving from chapter 18 to chapter 19. I noticed I was getting stuck trying to fly against the wall of the mountain. I had to manually hold my jump key to keep myself up until I was finally back on track with the grid.

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

I think there is an issue moving from chapter 18 to chapter 19. I noticed I was getting stuck trying to fly against the wall of the mountain. I had to manually hold my jump key to keep myself up until I was finally back on track with the grid.

I’m sorry to hear that. were you doing anything in the back ground or on another monitor?

Cursix
    Cursix
    Participant
    1+

Game was minimized; I noticed when I heard the constant jumping and brought the game back up to see my character trying to jump on the mountain.

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

Game was minimized; I noticed when I heard the constant jumping and brought the game back up to see my character trying to jump on the mountain.

Gotcha, cant have the game minimized.

Piraten
    Piraten
    Participant
    1+

hey I made a small scenario that i use with yours. its just to make me lazier!

It will
    teleport to docks
    goto your island
    collect work shells from mammet.
    collect explore items from mammet.
    goto farming starting spot for you scenario.

working on animals and crop collecting. but its messy

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cursix
    Cursix
    Participant
    1+

I ran into the same issue. Was not alt-tabbed, minimized or anything. I also noted Miqo giving an error:
    [code](1:10:23 PM) Sorry, can’t find path sequence from 3 to 0 πŸ™ Maybe grid is not connected?
    (1:10:23 PM) Sorry, but I can’t find the way to the next trip :([/code]

I think the issue is the path between 8 and 10 is in the wrong direction.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Cursix Cursix.
    Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

I ran into the same issue. Was not alt-tabbed, minimized or anything. I also noted Miqo giving an error:
    [code](1:10:23 PM) Sorry, can’t find path sequence from 3 to 0 πŸ™ Maybe grid is not connected?
    (1:10:23 PM) Sorry, but I can’t find the way to the next trip :([/code]

I think the issue is the path between 8 and 10 is in the wrong direction.

Strange, can you tell me which chapters and which waypoints?

PJ
    PJ
    Participant
    1+

Having an issue with flying grid! For Salt section on chapter 15! places u near a rock and tries to go up rock where item is. Might u have time to edit this perhaps? On chapter its at gather 4 section after waypoint 2, and with navigation points its waypoint 13 looks like

thank u for checking up on these posts so we can help make it better πŸ˜€

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by PJ PJ.
    Cursix
    Cursix
    Participant

It happens on chapter 18, which is using Grid Cotton from the previous chapter. I was able to fix it locally by changing the unidirectional of the connection between 8 and 10.

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

Having an issue with flying grid! For Salt section on chapter 15! places u near a rock and tries to go up rock where item is. Might u have time to edit this perhaps? On chapter its at gather 4 section after waypoint 2, and with navigation points its waypoint 13 looks like

thank u for checking up on these posts so we can help make it better πŸ˜€

Try this

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

It happens on chapter 18, which is using Grid Cotton from the previous chapter. I was able to fix it locally by changing the unidirectional of the connection between 8 and 10.

I thought I fixed it lol Im pretty sure I shared an updated one at some point. My bad for not thinking about it.

a2yorha
    Participant
    1+

something that might explain why someone was seeing limestone underground is because they might have had another navigation called limestone. same thing happened to me, and your scenario was pulling from the other limestone

FilipinoPepper
    Participant
    1+

Why does it keep giving this error?

I’m using the Island Sanctuary – Ultimate one. It walks around quite a lot and then gives this error and also the dismount error:

Sorry, can’t mount – no mounts found on hotbar πŸ™

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.