island not gathering

Forum Forums Grids and Presets island not gathering

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Evadude Evadude 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

batouzai25
    Participant

Do any of you guys know how to get your character to gather stuff in the island sanctuary? Every time I start from the gathering tab, I am able to gather 2 or 3 nodes, then Miqo just runs near a node, dismounts, mounts up again, and moves to the next node. I cannot for the life of me figure out what the problem is

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

Island is pretty wonky, so instead of nodes its all interactive spots. For example you have to make a waypoint right next to a gathering spot and have miqo input commands. then rinse and repeat

Example:
    waypoint(0)
    key(num0, 1)
    key(num0, 2)

With the above, I’ve keybinded “Confirm” to numpad 0

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Evadude Evadude.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Evadude Evadude.
    Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

Maybe Ive read your question wrong since I just woke up lol Can you share the scenario that you are using? we can figure it out from there

batouzai25
    Participant

Let me test that lol! The gather function seems to be off. Perhaps I am more lucky with one of your scenarios

batouzai25
    Participant

I have the keybinds you posted https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/island-sanctuary-common-flightless-mats/. However, I think the prob is precisely the
    key(num0, 1)
    key(num0, 2)

Probably because I have a second monitor and use the keyboard. The gather() seems to work. Currently using Kuarupi’s Gather-Island-1.txt and seems to work, so long as I start from the beginning!

P.S. Nah, that isn’t it. I just get them constantly wandering around. Idk what it is. Gathers for a few nodes then just passes by them all. Prob will have to have a go at making my own navigation grid to see if that fixes it.

batouzai25
    Participant

Yea, I can’t figure it out. I am done with islands. Maybe in a month or 2. The bot just goes wherever he wants if he can’t gather a node, and it gets too messy for me to figure out. I’ll finish my skybuilders relics and get the island up later 🙂

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

Yea, I can’t figure it out. I am done with islands. Maybe in a month or 2. The bot just goes wherever he wants if he can’t gather a node, and it gets too messy for me to figure out. I’ll finish my skybuilders relics and get the island up later 🙂

Can you show me what scenario you are using?

Theres also the gather() command

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.