Is there a guide on how to connect a grid to an aetheryte?

Forum Forums Discussion Is there a guide on how to connect a grid to an aetheryte?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  omegablue8392 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Garethmagis
    Participant

I was just curious if there was a guide on how to attach a grid to an aetheryte. I would like to make a scenario that hits like all the different shards and maybe the crystals in a rotation but don’t really know how i would go about doing that. Any help or even pointing me in the right direction would be a great help.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Just use the 3d editor to add some extra nav points, here’s the help thread with the tutorial for it

omegablue8392
    Participant

if you mean having the bot USE the Atherite, then just use “teleport NPC” command in scenario

Teleport using NPC or aethernet.

Parameter defines a sequence of choices that leads to desired destination. This includes:
    – select a line;
    – select a ward;
    – select a room.
    If no parameter is given or the sequence is not long enough, function will select option 1 by default. “Yes/no” choices are always “yes”.

NPC must be close enough for interaction. No attempt will be made to move closer.

Note: Loading screen is required for function to complete.
    Failure to start loading will result in error and break scenario flow.
    Aliases
    teleportAether
    Parameters
    choice1-choice2-… – [optional] sequence of choices separated by hyphens
    Examples
    teleportNpc()
    teleportAether(1)
    teleportAether(2-3-7)

just make sure the node you go to before you use it is close enough for your character to interact with it

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  omegablue8392.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.