Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario BotanistšŸŒ±, Miningāš’, and FishingšŸŽ£

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario BotanistšŸŒ±, Miningāš’, and FishingšŸŽ£

This topic contains 932 replies, has 245 voices, and was last updated by  daktrgonzo 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 933 total)
  • Author
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    1+

i see thank you i will take care of thies issues

edgedy
    Participant

Got another stuck point on botany at The Diadem ( 26.7 , 32.6 )

Can’t dismount due to tree proximity. I can PM you a screenshot if it’s needed.

200,fly to lvl1 lush vegetation patch to the lower right.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    1+

X28 Y5, canā€™t find directions to the Lush Patch with +5 Integrity at X27 Y5 and gets stuck.

was a node i missed thanks for the heads up about that

X14.2, Y15.4 doesnā€™t gather but goes all the way down to the lower tier islands and gets stuck there

sorry about that i pushed out the error fix’s and accidently placed that waypoint off the side of the island and didnt notice, when it tried to dismount to get to the node it fell down the lower island’s i apologize for this and have corrected said waypoint

r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    2+

Got another stuck point on botany at The Diadem ( 26.7 , 32.6 )

Canā€™t dismount due to tree proximity. I can PM you a screenshot if itā€™s needed.

200,fly to lvl1 lush vegetation patch to the lower right.

thank you i will fix this now šŸ˜€

dankmemes
    Participant

X19 Y31, stuck on south of tree if node is north side

r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    1+

i found it thank you šŸ˜€ it was at waypoint 25 this one had been eluding me lol glad to finally have that taken care of

edgedy
    Participant

Can you add The Diadem ( 28.4 , 15.9 ) for the Diadem Bloated Bulb Boom to the grid as well? Thanks šŸ™‚ Close to the other botany booms just a level up.

dankmemes
    Participant

i found it thank you šŸ˜€ it was at waypoint 25 this one had been eluding me lol glad to finally have that taken care of

no worries, thanks for the hardwork, we’re getting all these little issues eventually lol

On that, another spot:
    22.4 11.4, lands north of the log and gets stuck on the log if the node is on the south side of that log

ajheartsyou
    Participant

Could anyone help me figure out why when I change my “gather by name” list, it reverts back whenever I click on the Preset again? I’ve changed the item names in the text file AND in Miqo herself but they never stick. What am I missing?

I’m also still getting stuck at the same two places I mentioned earlier even though I downloaded the new file…

Iā€™m continuously getting stuck on a big rock ( 10.3 , 17.3 ) or being told ā€œTarget is too far below you.ā€ ( 11.6 , 17.7 )

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  ajheartsyou.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  ajheartsyou.
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    1+

Can you add The Diadem ( 28.4 , 15.9 ) for the Diadem Bloated Bulb Boom to the grid as well? Thanks šŸ™‚ Close to the other botany booms just a level up.

here you go this grid now has a waypoint for “Diadem Bloated Bulb” in chapters 5, 7, 10, and 12 are waypoints for the diadem augur in thies chapters are waypoint locations listed like this “waypoint(374)” simply replace anyone of them with this “waypoint(521)” this waypoint is at X: 14.5 , Y: 15.3 this is a safer area for the augur and is populated with “Diadem Bloated Bulb” once you replace the waypoint with “waypoint(521)” it will shoot the “Diadem Bloated Bulb”

Note: the augur feature makes you run directly to an enemy it is unable to detect if there is a rock in the way or a hole in the ground the cords at X: 28.4 , Y: 15.9 has holes in the ground that you can fall into and thus brake the scenario

no worries, thanks for the hardwork, weā€™re getting all these little issues eventually lol

On that, another spot:
    22.4 11.4, lands north of the log and gets stuck on the log if the node is on the south side of that log

thanks šŸ˜€ we will get there soon at this rate we mite have it all error-free soon lol šŸ˜‚ and its all thanks to you guys for the assist šŸ˜€

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by r51093 r51093.
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    1+

Could anyone help me figure out why when I change my ā€œgather by nameā€ list, it reverts back whenever I click on the Preset again? Iā€™ve changed the item names in the text file AND in Miqo herself but they never stick. What am I missing?

for the gather presets when you click “overwrite” a popup window will “popup” asking if you want to overwrite the preset you have to click yes on the popup window or it will not save

Note: the attached screen shot will show you what i mean by the popup window and what you have to click on to save it

Iā€™m continuously getting stuck on a big rock ( 10.3 , 17.3 ) or being told ā€œTarget is too far below you.ā€ ( 11.6 , 17.7 )

i apologize for the issues i will take another look at it and see if i can figure it out

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

edgedy
    Participant

Botany – Landed on the north side of the log, and it tries to run through it to get to the node @ The Diadem ( 20.1 , 9.3 )

Near 160, fly. If you land on the log it also prevents you from gathering as well so it’s best to land away from it entirely.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  edgedy.
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    1+

Could anyone help me figure out why when I change my ā€œgather by nameā€ list, it reverts back whenever I click on the Preset again? Iā€™ve changed the item names in the text file AND in Miqo herself but they never stick. What am I missing?

for the gather presets when you click ā€œoverwriteā€ a popup window will ā€œpopupā€ asking if you want to overwrite the preset you have to click yes on the popup window or it will not save

Note: the attached screen shot will show you what i mean by the popup window and what you have to click on to save it

i apologize for the issues i will take another look at it and see if i can figure it out

can you copy and paste exactly what it is miqobot says in the text box when it errors? the below is an example of what i mean this can help me better identify issues as well as provide me with details about the error

(21:00:19) Going from 35 to 32 in 3 trips.
    (21:00:23) 3 trips more..
    (21:01:15) Oh noes, I couldnā€™t reach the destination in time. I guess Iā€™m stuck here. šŸ™
    (21:01:15) Time/Estimate: 52.4262/52.4086
    (21:01:15) I got lost in woods, and there are creatures around me, and I canā€™t find way back homeā€¦ Falling into oblivion.
    (21:01:15) I got lost in woods, and there are creatures around me, and I canā€™t find way back homeā€¦ Falling into oblivion.
    (21:01:15) 2 trips more..
    (21:01:15) Sorry, canā€™t move. I got lost in the woods, and I canā€™t find way back home.
    (21:01:15) 1 trip more..
    (21:01:15) Sorry, canā€™t move. I got lost in the woods, and I canā€™t find way back home.
    (21:01:15) Destination reached!
    (21:01:15) Poking creatures in the woodsā€¦ Good night! <3
    (21:01:15) (NOTE) Kill switch is triggered.
    (21:01:15) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.
    (21:01:15) Poking creatures in the woods… Good night! <3
    (21:01:15) (NOTE) Kill switch is triggered.
    (21:01:15) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Botany ā€“ Landed on the north side of the log, and it tries to run through it to get to the node @ The Diadem ( 20.1 , 9.3 )

Near 160, fly. If you land on the log it also prevents you from gathering as well so itā€™s best to land away from it entirely.

this should fix the issue

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant

Welp, attempting to run it while afk and at work. I know I’ll run into something at some point so we’ll see if I get in trouble or not lol.

If I do who knows, maybe I can say I stayed up all night and fell asleep at my keyboard while auto running lol. XD

I’ll head home on my lunch anyway cause by then the timer in the instance will have run out and I need to go back in for 2nd half of work. I’ll download any new updates for that. You guys are working so fast to fix all the issues, thank you for your hard work!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 933 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.