Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

This topic contains 932 replies, has 245 voices, and was last updated by  daktrgonzo 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 916 through 930 (of 933 total)
  • Author

mega pants
    Participant

to those getting stuck, I had the same issue.
    you can add new way point nodes using the navigation tab to get around or over that rock so you will never get stuck again.
    the level 80 rocks on the other hand….

thatonedude12
    Participant

Sorry, but im completely new to scenarios and how to even use this, but i keep getting this error trying to run the scenario from version 37, i need halp
    (8:42:45 PM) Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: ‘The Diadem ⚒🌱’, Waypoint: 442)
    (8:42:48 PM) Sorry, can’t find path sequence from 510 to 442 🙁 Maybe grid is not connected?
    (8:42:48 PM) Sorry, but I can’t find the way to the next trip 🙁
    (8:42:48 PM) Woah! A 907 seconds trip? I don’t think I can manage that. Let’s try 300 seconds first, okay? :3
    (8:42:48 PM) (SCENARIO) Stopping…
    (8:42:48 PM) Adventure cancelled… Yet, I’m still full of energy!
    (8:42:48 PM) Final distance to target: 730.36
    (8:42:48 PM) Well, you know, I don’t mind continuing it any time! 😉
    (8:42:48 PM) (SCENARIO) Stopped.

SparkleSporks
    Participant

Is anyone able to show me how to do this like I’m a 5 year-old? I’ve never used any kind of bot before, and despite reading over everything, adding scenario and following instructions on first page, my Miqobot just won’t work correctly.

She doesn’t change jobs.
    She doesn’t mount.
    She doesn’t actually gather when she reaches a node. Just stops and then flies everywhere.

I’m confused by all the keybinds, and making sure settings are done correctly. Is there a video of a step by step for this? I really want her to work for Diadem (the really only reason I bought a license) and after hours and hours, it’s just stressing me out at this point.

(I do struggle with stuff like this and my mind takes forever to read over and understand what’s being said, which is why video guides would be more helpful).

Swifer
    Participant

hi
    i m new here
    i had copy/the scenario.txt and i ve this issue: (11:21:18) ERROR (Chapter 1, Line 1): Syntax error. Expected format: function(arguments)
    dont know what to change
    ty

Swifer
    Participant

no matter about my question : i ve found share button with import export. It works fine now

Allicia
    Allicia
    Participant

Does this still work on 6.57? I have the same problem than the person 3-4 post before mine. I tried to make the scenario work but the grid seems to be way off…?

mega pants
    Participant

why what is happening?

Allicia
    Allicia
    Participant

Well first when the Chapter 2 starts, it tells me this in the log. The character just start running on the starting island near the fishing npc and tries to jump in the empty but is stuck there.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Chapter 2 is for the Firmament. Its for selecting NPC and entering Diadem. If you start from inside you have to select a different chapter.

mega pants
    Participant

Lyfox hit it on the head, you need to start at chapter 4 or 5 if you are inside, I forget

Allicia
    Allicia
    Participant

Oh ok yeah, it’s working now. I should have think of that… thanks guys ! 🙂

Micipi
    Participant

Sorry if this question has been asked before, but if you leave the fishing scenario running will it over time get the Dauntless Treader 1, Dauntless Treader 2, Dauntless Treader 3, The Height of Angling, Fishers of a Feather, and An Ode to Angling achievements? Or is this mainly to get 500k points?

Just trying to determine if I can autopilot all of the Diadem fisher requirements or if I should manually do those (or is there a scenario for that?) before switching to this for finishing off the 500k afterwards.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Micipi.

daktrgonzo
    Participant

Sorry, but the problem with nodes 275 to 121 still persists. I get it randomly from the The-Diadem-⚒🌱🎣-37-FIXED.txt Version, after clean import – no overwrites.

(9:24:18 PM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like '<anything>' *.*
    (9:24:19 PM) I sense something far away (226, -716). I want to go take a look!
    (9:24:20 PM) Going from 275 to 121 in 6 trips.
    (9:24:24 PM) 6 trips more..
    (9:24:28 PM) 5 trips more..
    (9:25:05 PM) 4 trips more..
    (9:25:11 PM) 3 trips more..
    (9:25:16 PM) 2 trips more..
    (9:25:56 PM) Oh noes, I couldn't reach the destination in time. I guess I'm stuck here. :(
    (9:25:56 PM) Time/Estimate: 40.0911/40.0790
    (9:25:56 PM) 1 trip more..
    (9:25:56 PM) Sorry, can't move. I got lost in the woods, and I can't find way back home.
    (9:25:56 PM) Destination reached!
    (9:25:56 PM) Sorry, can't move. I got lost in the woods, and I can't find way back home.
    (9:25:56 PM) Poking creatures in the woods... Good night! <3
    (9:25:56 PM) 	(NOTE) Kill switch is triggered.
    (9:25:56 PM) 	(NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  daktrgonzo.
    Allicia
    Allicia
    Participant

How does the diademBoom is working? My client is not in english, I tried to change the name in boomTarget for the name in my language, but it doesn’t seems to work? Anyway from what I see the english name is not the complete one too right? Everything else works fine, except the boom.

For reference, that is the chapter in the scenario (well, 3 occurence of it but yeah).

boomTarget(Golem)
    boomTarget(Zoblyn)
    boomTarget(Ice Golem)
    boomTarget(Beast)
    boomTarget(Ice Bomb)
    boomTarget(Diadem)

waypoint(525)
    dismount()

diademBoom()
    diademBoom()
    diademBoom()

waypoint(529)
    dismount()

diademBoom()
    diademBoom()
    diademBoom()

zoe
    Participant

Hello! What a fun project! Great work!
    I’m using: The-Diadem-⚒🌱🎣-37-FIXED.txt
    However, if I try to only run the scenario: “The Diadem: 🌱 with collectable turn in’s”
    She gathers the first 2 nodes on the starting island, and just stops:
    “Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*”

Curious what I’m missing? Ty!

Edit: (I guess in the full scenario, also got stuck on Chapter 11 for the same reason)

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by  zoe.
Viewing 15 posts - 916 through 930 (of 933 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.