Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

This topic contains 927 replies, has 244 voices, and was last updated by  daktrgonzo 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 928 total)
  • Author

Nucode
    Participant
    6+

Sorry, I don’t mean to come in here and be snarky, but I’m kind of surprised to see this 55 page thread, the amount of work put into this, and see these weird problems like getting stuck on the oddly delicate island, saying there’s no real fix for it. Maybe I’ll share my scenarios, but thought I’d throw you a bone and give you a hint: the diadem nodes are entirely scripted in the same spots with the same items every single time, lapping clockwise for mining or counter-clockwise for botany. You can just waypoint(x) gather(1) on every single node. diademBoom() specific mobs. holdKey(w, 2) into wind tunnels. It’s far more natural-looking and effective than what this scenario is trying to achieve.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Nucode.
    andy_asteroids
    andy_asteroids
    Participant

Please share 🙂

Smolplup
    Participant

Maybe I’m stupid but I get a syntax error when I try to import the file.

CBOkami
    Participant

I think I’m doing something wrong.. Every time I start the Botany Scenario, it’ll run through the first two nodes and then hangs saying “Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*” until I quit the process.

propagating
    Participant
    3+

Sorry, I don’t mean to come in here and be snarky, but I’m kind of surprised to see this 55 page thread, the amount of work put into this, and see these weird problems like getting stuck on the oddly delicate island, saying there’s no real fix for it. Maybe I’ll share my scenarios, but thought I’d throw you a bone and give you a hint: the diadem nodes are entirely scripted in the same spots with the same items every single time, lapping clockwise for mining or counter-clockwise for botany. You can just waypoint(x) gather(1) on every single node. diademBoom() specific mobs. holdKey(w, 2) into wind tunnels. It’s far more natural-looking and effective than what this scenario is trying to achieve.

If you have a way to fix this, please do share. This is currently an extremely obvious way to detect bots and it’s odd that there isn’t a better fix available.

tkin
    Participant

My first run through diadem finished with this:

I don’t recognize this place… I think I had a blackout… Maybe somebody’s watching me! I’d better hide in the corner quietly.
    Previous zone: Diadem (03AB)
    Current zone: Firmament (0376)
    1 trip more..
    Sorry, can’t move. I had a blackout and I’m still hiding in the corner!
    Destination reached!
    Sorry, can’t move. I had a blackout and I’m still hiding in the corner!
    Blackout while travelling… Good night! <3
    (NOTE) Blackout switch is triggered.
    (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.

Do I need to write a script on top of Miqobot to re-enter and run it again?

I re-entered manually and attempted to restart and received the same error (Blackout switch triggered, save message log for analysis).

I exited and restarted the bot application and then it functioned again. I pulled the script from the 1st post. Was that the latest?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  tkin.

C
    Participant

Please share your scenarios!

miqofan
    Participant

Oh, yes please share your scenario, or the edit to this one you’re referring to-I struggle with code sometimes and I don’t understand how to implement your fix.

tkin
    Participant

So I initially didn’t use the Universal one here. There aspects about it I didn’t like. I used someone else’s grid/scenario and tried tailoring it for Botany. But frankly, it would fail too often to make it worthwhile. And that’s ok. Maybe it worked for them. Not for me.

I’m looking for just Skyward points. Exp and gil doesn’t matter. Just care about the points. I wound up coming back to the scenario posted in this thread. I pretty much cut out the stuff that looks suspicious and seemed to be problematic to me.

I got rid of the chapters that deal with “DiademBoom” – which I guess is using the Augur. Considering it flies out of its way to use it, it seemed inefficient to me. I got rid of the “repairNPC” step at the beginning. I can repair my own gear. Running off to that NPC looks suspicious. I also got rid of the “turn in collectables” part. That doesn’t buy me anything. If my inventory is filling up, turning it in doesn’t help me. I also changed the “num0” to target NPC to start Diadem. I found it was unreliable on a good day. I essentially mapped “target nearest NPC or object” to a key and then used that in place of num0 for the step that targets the NPC. The key thing is that by removing the “DiademBoom” chapters, it still takes 30 minutes to complete the other chapter between. Which means that Return is back up again by that point.

Mind you, some of this stuff could have been left in. But, I’m tailoring it for my needs and this is working much better.

I commonly start the scenario when I begin telework (yay for being doubly productive!). My other script, I was having to check on it every 30 minutes. It was uncommon for it to make it the full 3 hours and then put me back in Diadem to repeat it. But with the Universal script, it pretty much just runs and runs.

ps34pc
    Participant

So I initially didn’t use the Universal one here. There aspects about it I didn’t like. I used someone else’s grid/scenario and tried tailoring it for Botany. But frankly, it would fail too often to make it worthwhile. And that’s ok. Maybe it worked for them. Not for me.

I’m looking for just Skyward points. Exp and gil doesn’t matter. Just care about the points. I wound up coming back to the scenario posted in this thread. I pretty much cut out the stuff that looks suspicious and seemed to be problematic to me.

I got rid of the chapters that deal with “DiademBoom” – which I guess is using the Augur. Considering it flies out of its way to use it, it seemed inefficient to me. I got rid of the “repairNPC” step at the beginning. I can repair my own gear. Running off to that NPC looks suspicious. I also got rid of the “turn in collectables” part. That doesn’t buy me anything. If my inventory is filling up, turning it in doesn’t help me. I also changed the “num0” to target NPC to start Diadem. I found it was unreliable on a good day. I essentially mapped “target nearest NPC or object” to a key and then used that in place of num0 for the step that targets the NPC. The key thing is that by removing the “DiademBoom” chapters, it still takes 30 minutes to complete the other chapter between. Which means that Return is back up again by that point.

Mind you, some of this stuff could have been left in. But, I’m tailoring it for my needs and this is working much better.

I commonly start the scenario when I begin telework (yay for being doubly productive!). My other script, I was having to check on it every 30 minutes. It was uncommon for it to make it the full 3 hours and then put me back in Diadem to repeat it. But with the Universal script, it pretty much just runs and runs.

Can you post your edit I am interested in just scripts as well

tkin
    Participant

I’m receiving frequent error messages when running the BTN w/ collectable turn-in that says it should “spam the compass less often” or something. At which point, it AFKs out of Diadem but the bot continues to try and gather (“looking for shinies! in the log).

What should I be changing?

wasffe
    Participant

The scenario is running fine for me, but I am having trouble getting it to utilize my gathering rotations. Any advice on forcing it to the use the rotations and spend gp.

eowarion
    Participant

Not sure if anyone’s still watching this, but is there a beginner walk-thru on how to load in scenarios? I’ve never used the program before and have no clue what I’m doing.

Bluelotus
    Participant

I have no idea why this is breaking. I’m trying to use the botanist one, starting from step 5 (gather 18) inside the diadem. Sometimes, it uses my mount and flies up and then does nothing afterwards. Other times, my character is just standing on the ground.

I’m pretty sure my keybinds are all assigned so no idea what is up. Can anyone help me?

luxlux
    Participant

the farming works but my character doesn’t shoot at enemies, is there something i need to select?

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 928 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.