Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario BotanistšŸŒ±, Miningāš’, and FishingšŸŽ£

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario BotanistšŸŒ±, Miningāš’, and FishingšŸŽ£

This topic contains 932 replies, has 245 voices, and was last updated by  daktrgonzo 6 days, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 933 total)
  • Author

deto
    Participant
    1+

when I download the txt file it seems to only import the grid, is there a separate download for the scenario?

cerium
    Participant

Yeah where is the scenario? There’s only a grid txt file. Also using the grid a lot of the time it’ll just stop when it’s out of nearby nodes until I move it manually to a new area.

jaxx
    Participant

Scenarios aren’t being imported for me either, only grids. Might just be broken atm.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    1+

when I download the txt file it seems to only import the grid, is there a separate download for the scenario?

Yeah where is the scenario? Thereā€™s only a grid txt file. Also using the grid a lot of the time itā€™ll just stop when itā€™s out of nearby nodes until I move it manually to a new area.

Scenarios arenā€™t being imported for me either, only grids. Might just be broken atm.

I apologize I some how did not add the scenario’s to the update this is now fixed and can be found here on the original post again I apologies

droppuuuuu
    Participant

I’m having trouble even setting this up to begin with, and I can’t find anything in the forums that can help. Maybe I’m just dumb, but the instructions aren’t very clear to me at all.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Iā€™m having trouble even setting this up to begin with, and I canā€™t find anything in the forums that can help. Maybe Iā€™m just dumb, but the instructions arenā€™t very clear to me at all.

im sorry šŸ˜” to hear that can you explain the issue in detailā“ Also if you are getting any error’s from miqobot please send a copy of the error miqobot gives in the bottom text window please and thank you šŸ™‚

FallGuy
    Participant

I’m getting this:
    (6:55:44 PM) Destination reached!
    (6:55:47 PM) Pressing skill key ‘c’

Why is it Pressing skill key ‘c’ ???

Also my pointer goes all over the screen ?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  FallGuy.

FallGuy
    Participant

Ok, Solve my own problem but I can’t edit or delete my original post ?

FallGuy
    Participant

(9:06:01 PM) Oh noes, I couldn’t reach the destination in time. I guess I’m stuck here. šŸ™
    (9:06:01 PM) Time/Estimate: 40.3831/40.3720
    (9:06:01 PM) 1 trip more..
    (9:06:01 PM) Sorry, can’t move. I got lost in the woods, and I can’t find way back home.
    (9:06:01 PM) Destination reached!
    (9:06:01 PM) Sorry, can’t move. I got lost in the woods, and I can’t find way back home.
    (9:06:01 PM) Poking creatures in the woods… Good night! <3
    (9:06:01 PM) (NOTE) Kill switch is triggered.
    (9:06:01 PM) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Iā€™m getting this:
    (6:55:44 PM) Destination reached!
    (6:55:47 PM) Pressing skill key ā€˜cā€™

Why is it Pressing skill key ā€˜cā€™ ???

Also my pointer goes all over the screen ?

it looks like its useing an old macro set-up

please make sure that the things in the red box are setup like in the image above

Bojack
    Participant

Keep getting caught on a rock heading from point 126 to 121. Then it crashes after atempting forcing a restart.

SL32
    Participant

I’m having the same issue as Boajck. Specifically with the mining scenario.

Bojack
    Participant

I managed to fix it myself by going into the editor mode and moving the waypoint 226 upwards so it stopped me flying into the rock.

Bojack
    Participant
    1+

Iā€™m having the same issue as Boajck. Specifically with the mining scenario.

I managed to fix it myself by going into the editor mode and moving the waypoint 226 upwards so it stopped me flying into the rock.

Bojack
    Participant

Next thing i’d like it to do is not go to the oddly specific nodes and just sit there doing nothing, other than that with some self tweaks and such i’ve mining working perfectly and runs forever.

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 933 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.