Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

This topic contains 932 replies, has 245 voices, and was last updated by  daktrgonzo 6 days, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 933 total)
  • Author
    Falbium
    Falbium
    Participant

When the new ishgard update comes out will this still work or will you need to set up a whole new grid?

r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    2+

When the new ishgard update comes out will this still work or will you need to set up a whole new grid?

sadly i am not certain about that depends how much things change in the update there are bound to be some new errors with the update regardless i will do my best to get on them and if i need rebuild the grid then i will, fortunately the scenario creation took longer for me personally then the creation of the grid did so hopfully if it requires a rebuild it wont be down for longer then a day or two just long enough to remap it all again though it vastly depends on how much is changed i havent personally looked at the update notes yet

r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    2+

well i have 📰 good news 📰 and bad news 📰 good news 📰 the grid is still good along with the scenario, the bad news 📰 is that miqobot dose not recognize the diadem zone anymore and for somereson this is brakeing the scenario…. im working on figureing this out sadly though it maybe broken till miqobot team can update the bot

(8:06:56 AM) Gathering started.
    (8:06:56 AM) Max node count: 40
    (8:07:07 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (8:07:08 AM) I sense something far away (-160, -570). I want to go take a look!
    (8:07:08 AM) Sorry, can’t move. It’s dark and creepy around me! I’d better hold my breath, so nobody would find me.
    (8:07:08 AM) Current zone: Unknown (ID 03AB)
    (8:07:09 AM) Going from 200 to 373 in 4 trips.
    (8:07:09 AM) Sorry, can’t move. I had a blackout and I’m still hiding in the corner!
    (8:07:09 AM) Sorry, can’t move. I had a blackout and I’m still hiding in the corner!
    (8:07:09 AM) 4 trips more..
    (8:07:09 AM) 3 trips more..
    (8:07:09 AM) 2 trips more..
    (8:07:09 AM) 1 trip more..
    (8:07:09 AM) Destination reached!
    (8:07:09 AM) Blackout while travelling… Good night! <3
    (8:07:09 AM) (NOTE) Blackout switch is triggered.
    (8:07:09 AM) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.

im stumped at how to fix this… it looks to be up to the miqobot team

a
    Participant

yeah miqo wont be able to play at the new diadem zone
    last time it took them a few hours to get the new diadem to work

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

Miqobot is broken due to the new patch and will have to be updated. This happens with EVERY patch.

The path given will probably not work either, Diadem has changed each phase of restoration. You’ll have to wait for people to update things first.

zola2
    zola2
    Participant
    1+

It’s probably because of the snow at the Diadem 😀

Yeah lol I kept getting the blackout error I guess it’s time to wait :p

alice
    Participant

I mean, with the update it works but my characters stays stuck in a lot of places :T

r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    1+

it just dont make since to me lol i mean like why dose Miqobot need to know the zone?… why cant it just follow the waypoints layed out and go to the gather point nearest the waypoint like normal even with the zone being unrecognized by miqobot the gather nodes are still the same and all show up on the 3d radar im no programer but this looks like this was intentionally built into the bot for somereson and i really dont see why if anyone is able to explain this id appreciate it i really do want to understand the why’s

it just dont make since to me lol i mean like why dose Miqobot need to know the zone?… why cant it just follow the waypoints layed out and go to the gather point nearest the waypoint like normal even with the zone being unrecognized by miqobot the gather nodes are still the same and all show up on the 3d radar im no programer but this looks like this was intentionally built into the bot for somereson and i really dont see why if anyone is able to explain this id appreciate it i really do want to understand the why’s

I could be 100% wrong but from what I remember reading, it’s probably a “safety” feature to protect its users from getting reported, similar to why miqobot doesn’t work in PVP, Eureka (at least fully), etc. I assume they treat “new” areas like this because they’re likely to be highly populated (which in this case the firmament and Diadem certainly are right now) but that’s just my understanding.

alice
    Participant

No idea, I’m not good with all of this so I use other people’s grid. This one works still but I get a lot of kill switch because my character tries to reach a node through a rock and just runs on the rock indefinitely. Otherwise it works fine

Prishe
    Participant

I think I maybe blind, but where is the download for this grid?

Edit: My mistake I was viewing it while logged out earlier.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  Prishe.

garden
    Participant

Is there a reason the bot would exclusively gather from slot 2? It says slot 4 in the scenario and I have slot 4 set in gathering, but it will only gather from slot 2. Is there a way to fix this?

Edit: I should specify since I see it gathering slot one as well; is there a way to alter the scenario to gather ONLY slot 4? Additionally, sometimes the bot will just get stuck and use lay of the land over and over instead of going to a mining node. I don’t see any errors when it does this.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  garden.
    SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

Is there a reason the bot would exclusively gather from slot 2? It says slot 4 in the scenario and I have slot 4 set in gathering, but it will only gather from slot 2. Is there a way to fix this?

Edit: I should specify since I see it gathering slot one as well; is there a way to alter the scenario to gather ONLY slot 4? Additionally, sometimes the bot will just get stuck and use lay of the land over and over instead of going to a mining node. I don’t see any errors when it does this.

Your scenario may have items under the “Gather by Name” section, which takes priority over slot information. If you want to specifically do a slot, remove all entries (except for *) under Gather by Name.

kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant

I downloaded and installed those files, I can see the lines for the navigation grid… but I’m still getting blackout mode and it won’t do anything. Any advice?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 933 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.