Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario BotanistšŸŒ±, Miningāš’, and FishingšŸŽ£

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario BotanistšŸŒ±, Miningāš’, and FishingšŸŽ£

This topic contains 932 replies, has 245 voices, and was last updated by  daktrgonzo 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 933 total)
  • Author

Xion
    Participant
    1+

Maybe I’m just a old school crafter since ARR but never end-game craft on scrip gear, always overmeld crafted gear. I’m sure scrip gear is capable for most things in game but it so limited when it comes to CP flexibility etc

Warez
    Participant

DO NOT!! gear out in ā€œhandsaintā€ gear set I made that mistake as well it may have a higer item level but you can get better stats out of the ā€œAestheteā€™sā€ gear set the ā€œhandsaintā€ gear set is more or less the cheapest way to go for end game gear but not the best or even that good really for expert recipeā€™s, ā€œAestheteā€™sā€ gear set requires ā€œovermeldingā€ the gear set this cost alot of time and even ā€œGilā€ if you dont dont to farm for the ā€œscriptā€ to buy them you can buy Materia from The Firmament X:12.0 Y:14.0 NPC Name: Enie and several other NPCā€™s but i primarily used The Firmament for all mine.

Oh man! I just went for the highest iLVL figuring it would work for endgame crafting. I don’t have the folklore books for the mats for the Aesthete gear yet so I guess I’ll work on that. Ishgard will have to wait haha.

Thanks so much for the very thorough tip write up.

roothardt
    Participant

hello, i have a question. is there any way to let miqo use the yield+2 skill? i have it on my hotbar and also selected on the skills drop down menu, but it won’t use it even with max gp. is there something i need to change?

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

DO NOT!! gear out in ā€œhandsaintā€ gear set I made that mistake as well it may have a higer item level but you can get better stats out of the ā€œAestheteā€™sā€ gear set the ā€œhandsaintā€ gear set is more or less the cheapest way to go for end game gear but not the best or even that good really for expert recipeā€™s, ā€œAestheteā€™sā€ gear set requires ā€œovermeldingā€ the gear set this cost alot of time and even ā€œGilā€ if you dont dont to farm for the ā€œscriptā€ to buy them you can buy Materia from The Firmament X:12.0 Y:14.0 NPC Name: Enie and several other NPCā€™s but i primarily used The Firmament for all mine.

Oh man! I just went for the highest iLVL figuring it would work for endgame crafting. I donā€™t have the folklore books for the mats for the Aesthete gear yet so I guess Iā€™ll work on that. Ishgard will have to wait haha.

Thanks so much for the very thorough tip write up.

glad i coould help šŸ˜€

hello, i have a question. is there any way to let miqo use the yield+2 skill? i have it on my hotbar and also selected on the skills drop down menu, but it wonā€™t use it even with max gp. is there something i need to change?

did you click “overwrite” to save the changes?
    NOTE: dont forget you have to do this for both the Botanist šŸŒ± and Mining āš’ preset

DatRoi
    Participant

Whenever I use this, it keeps mining materials with a zero percentage gather rate, any way to fix this; I am only level 54.
    PS: New to Miqobot

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  DatRoi.
    malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant

You will need to change which item it gathers in the gather preset based on either item slot in the gather window in-game or name for whatever item you can actually gather at your level and gear.

Andylynyn
    Participant

Hi! Thank you for the scrip/scenario! I am very new to this and I am having a hard figuring out how to set the bot to gather only the items in slot #4, is that possible? Thank you!

yes it is possible first you have to remove the names from the gathering preset for both Botanist šŸŒ± and Mining āš’

here is directions on how to modify the gathering presets you must do the same thing for both the Botanist šŸŒ± and Mining āš’ gathering preset
    Step.1

Erase any names in the the list that you dont want to gather by clicking on it to highlight it then del or backspace till itā€™s gone then you just have to click off of it
    Step.3

in the orange box with yellow text set the number slot you want to be farmed
    step.4

when you change the slot # or anything in the gather presets you have to click ā€œoverwriteā€ when you click ā€œoverwriteā€ a popup window will ā€œpopupā€ asking if you want to overwrite the preset you have to click yes on the popup window or it will not save

Note: the screen shot will show you what i mean by the popup window and what you have to click on to save it

Step.5

Note: Slot#1 when gathering starts at the top of the gathering list like below

Note: Miqobot will always look for a name on the list before going to the slots i recommend keeping the names of the items from the special weather nodes as they are always slot#1 and miqobot can get stuck trying to hit an empty slot, thies pitcures were intended to show people how to modify and add items to the list i left this out as it did not pertain to your question but incase you dont know how to copy an item name and copy it here is how below
    Step.2

make sure you are not copying the ā€œApprovedā€ items Miqobot is picky about names XD none of the items in the gathering nodes are ā€œApprovedā€ untill it goā€™s through the ā€œInspectorā€ in ā€œThe Firmamentā€

If you need to change which slot to aim for, follow these steps.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

You will need to change which item it gathers in the gather preset based on either item slot in the gather window in-game or name for whatever item you can actually gather at your level and gear.

If you need to change which slot to aim for, follow these steps.

thank you both for helping with the questions šŸ˜€

kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant

Hmm… been having a few issues with miqobot on my miner. On my botanist I’m not having issues, but it just doesn’t like miner lol! Here’s my newest chat log info on it:

(7:35:39 PM) Hitting that poor node. :3
    (7:35:46 PM) My precious shiny sparkles! (39/40)
    (7:35:47 PM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (7:35:47 PM) I see a shiny node at (702.224426, -307.998901, 220.954895).
    (7:35:48 PM) Going from 262 to 263 in 3 trips.
    (7:35:48 PM) Whoosh, I was blown like a feather! I feel so dizzy… Meow, a yarn ball!
    (7:35:48 PM) Sorry, can’t mount šŸ™
    (7:35:48 PM) Sorry, can’t move. I got lost in the woods, and I can’t find way back home.
    (7:35:48 PM) Sorry, can’t move. I got lost in the woods, and I can’t find way back home.
    (7:35:48 PM) 3 trips more..
    (7:35:49 PM) Sorry, can’t move. I got lost in the woods, and I can’t find way back home.
    (7:35:49 PM) 2 trips more..
    (7:35:49 PM) Sorry, can’t move. I got lost in the woods, and I can’t find way back home.
    (7:35:49 PM) 1 trip more..
    (7:35:49 PM) Destination reached!
    (7:35:49 PM) Poking creatures in the woods… Good night! <3
    (7:35:49 PM) (NOTE) Kill switch is triggered.
    (7:35:49 PM) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.
    (7:35:49 PM) Poking creatures in the woods… Good night! <3
    (7:35:49 PM) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Hmmā€¦ been having a few issues with miqobot on my miner. On my botanist Iā€™m not having issues, but it just doesnā€™t like miner lol! Hereā€™s my newest chat log info on it:

(7:35:39 PM) Hitting that poor node. :3
    (7:35:46 PM) My precious shiny sparkles! (39/40)
    (7:35:47 PM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ā€˜<anything>ā€™ *.*
    (7:35:47 PM) I see a shiny node at (702.224426, -307.998901, 220.954895).
    (7:35:48 PM) Going from 262 to 263 in 3 trips.
    (7:35:48 PM) Whoosh, I was blown like a feather! I feel so dizzyā€¦ Meow, a yarn ball!
    (7:35:48 PM) Sorry, canā€™t mount šŸ™
    (7:35:48 PM) Sorry, canā€™t move. I got lost in the woods, and I canā€™t find way back home.
    (7:35:48 PM) Sorry, canā€™t move. I got lost in the woods, and I canā€™t find way back home.
    (7:35:48 PM) 3 trips more..
    (7:35:49 PM) Sorry, canā€™t move. I got lost in the woods, and I canā€™t find way back home.
    (7:35:49 PM) 2 trips more..
    (7:35:49 PM) Sorry, canā€™t move. I got lost in the woods, and I canā€™t find way back home.
    (7:35:49 PM) 1 trip more..
    (7:35:49 PM) Destination reached!
    (7:35:49 PM) Poking creatures in the woodsā€¦ Good night! <3
    (7:35:49 PM) Poking creatures in the woodsā€¦ Good night! <3

sounds like a vortex issue most likely mining āš’ node near the vortex i will look into this thank you.

i swear Miqobot increased thier deviation margin of error when following the grid why they would incress it is beyond me but i expect its going to keep causeing issues like this, i mean like some how Miqobot walked you into the vortex…. its a flying waypoint well above the vortexes like WTF, i noticed this change with the recent updates but its becoming more and more vexing to deal with ( for example i have issues with the deliverGCGear() & deliverCollectables() now keeps saying im not close enough to interact with that NPC i have the waypoint as close as i can possibly put it… i never had this issue before)

i raised the waypoint even higher šŸ‘† hopefully that fixes it, thanks for the report and as always any issues or errors please post them here šŸ˜€

The new Ver.29 can be found on the original post here:

kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant

Just encountered another one while mining in Diadem! šŸ˜€ Here be what Miqo tells me went wrong lol.

(7:45:35 AM) Diadem Boom!
    (7:45:38 AM) Diadem target eliminated.
    (7:45:43 AM) Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: ‘The Diadem āš’šŸŒ±’, Waypoint: 503)
    (7:45:44 AM) Going from 504 to 503 in 2 trips.
    (7:45:50 AM) 2 trips more..
    (7:45:55 AM) 1 trip more..
    (7:45:55 AM) Destination reached!
    (7:45:57 AM) Boom this: ‘Diadem Melia’
    (7:46:05 AM) Diadem Boom!
    (7:46:07 AM) Diadem target eliminated.
    (7:46:08 AM) Boom this: ‘Diadem Bloated Bulb’
    (9:26:25 AM) I don’t recognize this place… I think I had a blackout… Maybe somebody’s watching me! I’d better hide in the corner quietly.
    (9:26:25 AM) Previous zone: Diadem (03AB)
    (9:26:25 AM) Current zone: Firmament (0376)
    (9:26:25 AM) Blackout while travelling… Good night! <3
    (9:26:25 AM) (NOTE) Blackout switch is triggered.
    (9:26:25 AM) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Just encountered another one while mining in Diadem! šŸ˜€ Here be what Miqo tells me went wrong lol.

(7:45:43 AM) Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: ā€˜The Diadem āš’šŸŒ±ā€™, Waypoint: 503)
    (7:45:57 AM) Boom this: ā€˜Diadem Meliaā€™
    (7:46:08 AM) Boom this: ā€˜Diadem Bloated Bulbā€™
    (9:26:25 AM) I donā€™t recognize this placeā€¦ I think I had a blackoutā€¦ Maybe somebodyā€™s watching me! Iā€™d better hide in the corner quietly.
    (9:26:25 AM) Blackout while travellingā€¦ Good night! <3
    (9:26:25 AM) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.

timmer ran out either you left it paused āø to long (while chating or something) or you started it during an ongoing session miqobot leave about a 60min buffer from when it quits the diadem to rejoin it (this is not time based this is the avrage time left after successfully running the entire scenario) it was either paused for over the 60min time buffer or it was started during an active session with over 60min expired already ( keep in mind that if you pause āø during a chapter and resume it; it will restart the chapter as if it’s just sarted doing it for the first time same for the gatheing chapter’s if resumed it will restart the count to 0 )

kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant

(7:45:43 AM) Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: ā€˜The Diadem āš’šŸŒ±ā€™, Waypoint: 503)
    (7:45:57 AM) Boom this: ā€˜Diadem Meliaā€™
    (7:46:08 AM) Boom this: ā€˜Diadem Bloated Bulbā€™
    (9:26:25 AM) I donā€™t recognize this placeā€¦ I think I had a blackoutā€¦ Maybe somebodyā€™s watching me! Iā€™d better hide in the corner quietly.
    (9:26:25 AM) Blackout while travellingā€¦ Good night! <3

timmer ran out either you left it paused āø to long (while chating or something) or you started it during an ongoing session miqobot leave about a 60min buffer from when it quits the diadem to rejoin it (this is not time based this is the avrage time left after successfully running the entire scenario) it was either paused for over the 60min time buffer or it was started during an active session with over 60min expired already ( keep in mind that if you pause āø during a chapter and resume it; it will restart the chapter as if itā€™s just sarted doing it for the first time same for the gatheing chapterā€™s if resumed it will restart the count to 0 )

Hmm… odd. I was afk and at work, got home on lunch to check on it and walk my dog, when I noticed that message. I left at about 6:45am and had literally just started it right before leaving at about 6:35am. So it was only running around 10m before I left. I wasn’t home to pause it for longer than 60m, and I didn’t start miqo after already being in the diadem for over 60m cause I had just turned on my laptop and started the game about 10m before starting the scenario lol. So something, at some point, caused my char to stop on its own.

I did notice, just a few minutes ago, I was in the boomy phase and it wouldn’t boom a monster because a giant rock was in my way so it kept giving me an error saying target was not in line of sight. Earlier this morning when I first started miqo I went up to a node and my character was facing backwards, away from the node, so it wouldn’t collect it and I got a red alert message for that as well that I couldn’t target the node. I was thinking something silly like that might have happened, which paused my character from progressing.

Still, overall the scenario and miqo work wonders! Over the past couple weeks I’ve noticed that I can sit and watch TV, for example, while letting miqo run in the background for hours and I’ll have no issues. It’s really random when I do lol! My average seems to be around 4-5hrs successfully without issue. Sometimes I’ll only get in two hours, though that short of a time mostly only happens if my ISP has issues and I lose internet connection, which has nothing to do with the bot program. There have even been a couple times I’ve gotten in a full 8hr session with no issues.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

I was in the boomy phase and it wouldnā€™t boom a monster because a giant rock was in my way so it kept giving me an error saying target was not in line of sight.

hmmm yes i had not thought of that it wasent listed in the error post but it could have happened sevral times over time to cause the issue can you link the XYZcord’s where the boom is getting stuck? i may have to move the waypoint to avoid that

kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant

Next time I catch it I can! XD I don’t get stuck there every time though, oddly enough. Might take awhile to get stuck and catch it again.

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 933 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.