Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

This topic contains 932 replies, has 245 voices, and was last updated by  daktrgonzo 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 933 total)
  • Author
    Cursix
    Cursix
    Participant

The stars indicate difficulty. So a 3 star lvl 80 will be harder to obtain than a lvl 80 with no stars. Its sorta of like a mini level system. The 3 star stuff is used for expert recipes in the Diadem.

garden
    Participant

By downloading this one will blacklisted nodes be cleared?

Falbium
    Falbium
    Participant

How are people getting 100k points or close to that in gathering im running mico practically 24/7 and not getting close to that

garden
    Participant

How are people getting 100k points or close to that in gathering im running mico practically 24/7 and not getting close to that

Pentamelded gear, and a very optimized path that only gathers from nodes with stat bonuses most likely.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

sorry for the delayed response

Question on the gathering nodes i see slot 4 nodes have 3 stars next to them what does that mean? Also for points for the ranking is it best to only gather lvl 80 stuff the scenario I see gathers lvl 60 stuff to?

level 80 stuff is best for points i am also useing this grid and preset so its also uploading the changes i make to the gahtering presets sorry XD the level 60 stuff is jsut stuff that sells on my server

The stars indicate difficulty. So a 3 star lvl 80 will be harder to obtain than a lvl 80 with no stars. Its sorta of like a mini level system. The 3 star stuff is used for expert recipes in the Diadem.

this is correct also side note level 80 gatheirng gear can only get “spiritbond” in the diadem from level 80 materials for those also trying to farm materia.

By downloading this one will blacklisted nodes be cleared?

all black listed nodes are cleared when you resart miqobot; miqobot will only black list them during the session it is active once miqobot is restarted all black listed nodes are also reset.

Pentamelded gear, and a very optimized path that only gathers from nodes with stat bonuses most likely.

this is true, by gathering special nodes that give you +5 hits, or +1/+2 yeald you can get alot more items off of one node ( more items = more points)
    for the +5 hits you need 858GP
    for the +1/+2 yeald you need a certen amount of perception / gathering (i dont recall the exact number anymore)

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

for those looking for the latest up date that would be Ver.21 here

Note: must scroll to the bottom of the post, while it is not necessary to use the grid / scenarioo i highly recommend reading the entire post especially for new people

r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    1+

Sad to report that another bot has not one but two (2) bots have bugged out in the diadem at the same location (have been buged out for over 10min now) and has been reported by a large number of people, the bot’s are obviously not useing miqobot, becuse miqobot has alot of safety features to prevent such issues.

I used to hate miqobot for the “saftey features” i thought they were stupid at first but now i am more thankful then ever for them so i also wanted to give a shoutout to the miqobot team and say thank you all for your hard work and dedication to the safety of the users

just another reminder to please stay safe out there and try not to leave your bot unattended

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Ver.22
    fixed a waypoint position at the same spot two bots were found bugging out i do not belive they were useing miqobot but i moved and ajusted the waypoint anyways becuse it happened to be in the same spot as my waypoint for the two nodes i dont belive it is miqobot becuse they would have timmed out and been “AFK” insted of still running back and forth

I Highly recommend all new people to this grid / scenario to read the entire post atleast once

NOTE: Dont forget to “DELETE” your ” Diadem: ⚒🌱 ” Grid’s AND Scenarios before you import the new version

FFXIV 5.41 Diadem Monster Drops

you can change the location of the augur to shoot any of thies monsters found in the diadem simply copy paste the waypoint numbers in the scenario with the numbers for the monsters you want to farm for, the augur will shoot the monsters at the location you choose

• Monster | waypoint
      1. -Items dropped
        Mining ⚒ –
    • Diadem Biast | waypoint(531)
      1. Gold Ore
        Truesping Water
        Bluespirit Ore
        Artisanal Spring Water
    • Diadem Ice Bomb | waypoint(504) / waypoint(503)
      1. Gold Ore
        Finest Rock Salt
        Mineral Sand
        Bluespirit Ore
        Artisanal Silex
    • Diadem Zoblyn | waypoint(424)
      1. Finest Rock Salt
        Truesping Water
        Mineral Sand
        Bluespirit Ore
        Artisanal Primstone
    • Diadem Ice Golem | waypoint(526)
      1. Gold Ore
        Truespring Water
        Mineral Sand
        Bluespirit Ore
        Artisanal Ice Stalagmite
    • Diadem Golem | waypoint(406) / waypoint(403)
      1. Gold Ore
        Finest Rock Salt
        Truespring Water
        Mineral Sand
        Artisanal Cloudstone
        botanist 🌱 –
    • Proto- Noctilucale | waypoint(530)
      1. White Cedar log
        Wheat Gossamer
        Cotton Boll
        Tortoise
        Artisanal Caiman
    • Diadem Bloated Bulb | waypoint(518)
      1. White Cedar Log
        Primordial Resin
        Gossamer Cotton Boll
        Tortoise
        Artisanal Cocoon
    • Diadem Melia | waypoint(373)
      1. White Cedar Log
        Primordial Resin
        Wheat
        Gossamer Cotton Boll
        Artisanal Log
    • Diadem Icetrap | waypoint(525) / waypoint(529)
      1. Primordial Resin
        Wheat
        Gossamer Cotton Boll
        Tortoise
        Artisanal Barbgrass
    • Diadem Werewood | waypoint(375)
      1. White Cedar Log
        Primordial Resin
        Wheat
        Tortoise
        Artisanal Raspberry

you can make thies changes in the following chapters: 6, 9, 12, and 15 just replace the numbers with-in the “()” of waypoint(###) with the numbers for the mob you want to kill

Note:
    scenario “The Diadem: ⚒ with collectable turn in’s” will “only target Mining ⚒ mobs” from the above list

scenario “The Diadem: 🌱 with collectable turn in’s” will “only target Botanist 🌱 mobs” from the above list

scenario “The Diadem: ⚒🌱 with collectable turn in’s” and “The Diadem: ⚒🌱” will “target all of the mobs” listed above

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

i always check out bot reports and check them against my grid for problematical locations and nodes

FYI: the two bots are still bugging out well over 10min now XD

Falbium
    Falbium
    Participant

i always check out bot reports and check them against my grid for problematical locations and nodes

lmao damn that is funny but gosh that sucks for them im glad miqo has a kill switch to prevent stuff like that. Better safe than sorry.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

lmao damn that is funny but gosh that sucks for them im glad miqo has a kill switch to prevent stuff like that. Better safe than sorry.

my sentiments’ exactly

kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant

With version 21 I ran into this error twice yesterday… why can’t it dismount? I also ran into an error with it once where it couldn’t get to the NPC and I wasn’t at my computer and my mouse was turned off, so I now it wasn’t me moving my mouse that time. xD

(3:16:20 AM) 1 trip more..
    (3:16:20 AM) Destination reached!
    (3:16:20 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (3:16:20 AM) I see a shiny node at (-486.911407, 386.522186, 331.256989).
    (3:16:21 AM) Going from 5 to 5 in 1 trips.
    (3:16:21 AM) 1 trip more..
    (3:16:33 AM) Sorry, can’t dismount 🙁
    (3:16:33 AM) Oh yay, I wanted to sleep anyway! Ni ni. :3

Anyway, gonna upgrade to 22 and see if that helps any for now.

Edit: Oh, also adding in the fact that usually when that happens I also come back disconnected from the game entirely as if I lost internet connection (has happened 3 times already tonight!! 3 TIMES! I’m going to live on an energy drink tomorrow to survive work, since I keep waking up to restart the game), though the can’t dismount thing doesn’t happen every time I disconnect, so far only a couple times. Think it has anything to do with the game lagging out?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by kdumbledore kdumbledore.
    kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant

Oh and this has been happening to me since version 21, and now in 22 too. The very first node I run up to gather when I start the scenario I get stuck on. The bot just moves the camera back and forth, so my screen starts swinging left and right, but it won’t click the node and gather it. But like I said, it’s only the first time it approaches this node. So I usually have to watch for this the very first time I start it up, I click Finish, then Start again and it magically works. :O So weird it does that and works the 2nd time and then continues on just fine with no more giant hiccups. But it has happened to me… many times now lol. To the point I come to expect it every time I start running the bot heh. At least it’s an easy fix and happens right in the beginning.

The node I get stuck at every time this happens is x7.1 y20.4

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Oh and this has been happening to me since version 21, and now in 22 too. The very first node I run up to gather when I start the scenario I get stuck on. The bot just moves the camera back and forth, so my screen starts swinging left and right, but it won’t click the node and gather it. But like I said, it’s only the first time it approaches this node. So I usually have to watch for this the very first time I start it up, I click Finish, then Start again and it magically works. :O So weird it does that and works the 2nd time and then continues on just fine with no more giant hiccups. But it has happened to me… many times now lol. To the point I come to expect it every time I start running the bot heh. At least it’s an easy fix and happens right in the beginning.

The node I get stuck at every time this happens is x7.1 y20.4

thank you for the report i will look into this 😀 also what speed do you have your keybord camera turn speed set for?
    i found out that having it set too high can cause that exact issue it mostly affects the combat mode but the same can also be applied here if i recall right it should be set no higher then 40 the screen jumping around like that is miqobot trying to look at the node but over shooting it and trying to turn back… repeatedly XD good thing camera angle is not visible to others XD

oh “that node” i am comming to hate that particular node XD always giving issues

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Ver.23
    i made adjustments to the waypoint’s 569, 565, 566, and 567 hopefully this will help with the above issues

I Highly recommend all new people to this grid / scenario to read the entire post atleast once

NOTE: Dont forget to “DELETE” your ” Diadem: ⚒🌱 ” Grid’s AND Scenarios before you import the new version

FFXIV 5.41 Diadem Monster Drops

you can change the location of the augur to shoot any of thies monsters found in the diadem simply copy paste the waypoint numbers in the scenario with the numbers for the monsters you want to farm for, the augur will shoot the monsters at the location you choose

• Monster | waypoint
      1. -Items dropped
        Mining ⚒ –
    • Diadem Biast | waypoint(531)
      1. Gold Ore
        Truesping Water
        Bluespirit Ore
        Artisanal Spring Water
    • Diadem Ice Bomb | waypoint(504) / waypoint(503)
      1. Gold Ore
        Finest Rock Salt
        Mineral Sand
        Bluespirit Ore
        Artisanal Silex
    • Diadem Zoblyn | waypoint(424)
      1. Finest Rock Salt
        Truesping Water
        Mineral Sand
        Bluespirit Ore
        Artisanal Primstone
    • Diadem Ice Golem | waypoint(526)
      1. Gold Ore
        Truespring Water
        Mineral Sand
        Bluespirit Ore
        Artisanal Ice Stalagmite
    • Diadem Golem | waypoint(406) / waypoint(403)
      1. Gold Ore
        Finest Rock Salt
        Truespring Water
        Mineral Sand
        Artisanal Cloudstone
        botanist 🌱 –
    • Proto- Noctilucale | waypoint(530)
      1. White Cedar log
        Wheat Gossamer
        Cotton Boll
        Tortoise
        Artisanal Caiman
    • Diadem Bloated Bulb | waypoint(518)
      1. White Cedar Log
        Primordial Resin
        Gossamer Cotton Boll
        Tortoise
        Artisanal Cocoon
    • Diadem Melia | waypoint(373)
      1. White Cedar Log
        Primordial Resin
        Wheat
        Gossamer Cotton Boll
        Artisanal Log
    • Diadem Icetrap | waypoint(525) / waypoint(529)
      1. Primordial Resin
        Wheat
        Gossamer Cotton Boll
        Tortoise
        Artisanal Barbgrass
    • Diadem Werewood | waypoint(375)
      1. White Cedar Log
        Primordial Resin
        Wheat
        Tortoise
        Artisanal Raspberry

you can make thies changes in the following chapters: 6, 9, 12, and 15 just replace the numbers with-in the “()” of waypoint(###) with the numbers for the mob you want to kill

Note:
    scenario “The Diadem: ⚒ with collectable turn in’s” will “only target Mining ⚒ mobs” from the above list

scenario “The Diadem: 🌱 with collectable turn in’s” will “only target Botanist 🌱 mobs” from the above list

scenario “The Diadem: ⚒🌱 with collectable turn in’s” and “The Diadem: ⚒🌱” will “target all of the mobs” listed above

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by r51093 r51093.
Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 933 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.