Infinite Diadem Fishing

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Diadem Fishing

This topic contains 28 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Miqo1282 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    flamesbob
    flamesbob
    Participant
    4+

Not really sure if anyone has done this or not but here is a scenario that goes into diadem and fishes for about 2 hours and 40 minutes alternating between the Wind island and the Lightning Island every 20 minutes. It is set to repair gear every 40 minutes. After the timer is done it will leave and re-enter diadem and continue.

It does not care about the weather that is going on as if there is a way to make it go to a location based on weather… I never figured that out. Also note that in order for the scenario to work you need to start it outside of the NPC to go into diadem.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

aah you beat me to it!

ps34pc
    Participant

which is better for fishing the ocean fishing or diadem?

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant

which is better for fishing the ocean fishing or diadem?

“Better” in which regard?

flamesbob
    flamesbob
    Participant
    1+

Ocean Fishing to my understanding gives more EXP then Diadem does if you do it the same amount of time. With that being said, Ocean fishing is only available once every 2 hours and lasts about 20 minutes or so. It would be fairly easy to do Diadem for the hour and a half in between each ocean fishing event. However I do not know if this grid will work for fishing classes that are below level 80. Also if you are asking which is better for getting Gil? Diadem 100% is better as there is little to no gold from Ocean fishing.

kli001
    Participant

Is this solely for leveling FSH? Can this be used for gathering lvl80 mats too?

melina91
    Participant

I am so sorry to ask this in such a blatant way but- how exactly do input this text into miqobot to make it work?

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

I am so sorry to ask this in such a blatant way but- how exactly do input this text into miqobot to make it work?

Click Share, then Import. Find the .txt file you downloaded and you’re done.

eve
    eve
    Participant
    2+

thank you for this!

not sure if there is still interest in this but i also modified the preset/gathering grid a little for me personally and its been working better irt mooching!

also changed the time to 40 minutes each island but left everything else the same. using hoverworm for this but i believe bait shouldn’t matter too much?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by eve eve.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    flamesbob
    flamesbob
    Participant

This actually was originally made because I wanted 500k fishing points in diadem. I do not know how effective it is for leveling fisher but it does work for level 80 fish.

flamesbob
    flamesbob
    Participant

Between the two islands I originally set the bait does not matter as long as you are using one of the newer baits like hoverworm.

gri
    Participant

Thank you for the scenario. It works great up to this point when it keeps giving the error(s) below and I am not sure how to fix it. Thank you for any suggestions.

(9:15:54 PM) (SCENARIO) Chapter 3 complete.
    (9:15:55 PM) AFK for: 00:00:05 (5 seconds)
    (9:16:00 PM) Sending key: ‘u’ (Delay: 1.00 sec)
    (9:16:01 PM) Sending key: ‘num4’ (Delay: 1.00 sec)
    (9:16:02 PM) Sending key: ‘num0’ (Delay: 1.00 sec)
    (9:16:04 PM) Sending key: ‘num4’ (Delay: 1.00 sec)
    (9:16:05 PM) Sending key: ‘num0’ (Delay: 1.00 sec)
    (9:16:07 PM) AFK for: 00:00:10 (10 seconds)
    (9:16:17 PM) (SCENARIO) Chapter 4 complete.
    (9:16:17 PM) (SCENARIO) Repeat ALL enabled. (Currently: 1/100)
    (9:16:17 PM) (SCENARIO) Chapter 5 complete.
    (9:16:17 PM) (SCENARIO) Full scenario is complete! 😀
    (9:16:17 PM) (SCENARIO) RESTART! Let’s have fun again. (Repeats: 1/100)
    (9:16:19 PM) Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: ‘DiademFish’, Waypoint: 14)
    (9:16:19 PM) Going from 14 to 14 in 1 trips.
    (9:16:19 PM) 1 trip more..
    (9:16:19 PM) Destination reached!
    (9:16:20 PM) Turning camera to vertical angle: -0.40
    (9:16:20 PM) Turning camera to angle: -0.23
    (9:16:28 PM) (SCENARIO) Chapter 1 complete.
    (9:16:29 PM) Sending key: ‘num0’ (Delay: 1.00 sec)
    (9:16:30 PM) Sending key: ‘num0’ (Delay: 1.00 sec)
    (9:16:31 PM) Sending key: ‘num0’ (Delay: 1.00 sec)
    (9:16:33 PM) Sending key: ‘num0’ (Delay: 1.00 sec)
    (9:16:34 PM) Sending key: ‘num4’ (Delay: 1.00 sec)
    (9:16:36 PM) Sending key: ‘num0’ (Delay: 2.00 sec)
    (9:16:38 PM) Sending key: ‘num8’ (Delay: 1.00 sec)
    (9:16:40 PM) Sending key: ‘num4’ (Delay: 1.00 sec)
    (9:16:41 PM) Sending key: ‘num0’ (Delay: 1.00 sec)
    (9:16:42 PM) AFK for: 00:00:10 (10 seconds)
    (9:16:52 PM) (SCENARIO) Chapter 2 complete.
    (9:16:52 PM) Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: ‘DiademFish’, Waypoint: 3)
    (9:16:52 PM) Going from 14 to 3 in 4 trips.
    (9:17:34 PM) Sorry, can’t mount 🙁
    (9:22:03 PM) Oh noes, I couldn’t reach the destination in time. I guess I’m stuck here. 🙁
    (9:22:03 PM) Time/Estimate: 268.5244/268.5029
    (9:22:03 PM) Sorry, can’t move. I got lost in the woods, and I can’t find way back home.
    (9:22:03 PM) 3 trips more..
    (9:22:03 PM) Sorry, can’t move. I got lost in the woods, and I can’t find way back home.
    (9:22:03 PM) 2 trips more..
    (9:22:03 PM) 1 trip more..
    (9:22:03 PM) Destination reached!
    (9:22:03 PM) Poking creatures in the woods… Good night! <3
    (9:22:03 PM) (NOTE) Kill switch is triggered.
    (9:22:03 PM) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.

flamesbob
    flamesbob
    Participant

My guess is that you got this error because the script failed at re-entering the instance for diadem. This could be caused by a couple different things.

1. Your keybinds are not set up as recommended, although I doubt this is the cause as it looked like it worked the first time to get you in the instance as well as again in chapter 3 to get you out of the instance.

2. You are limiting your FPS when the game is minimized. This has been known to cause problems with the keybind command just because the timing is slower on it. Suggested fix would be to either change the setting that limits game resources when minimized or adjust the wait timer in the script.

3. Your mouse was on the screen/moved during the script. This is a common problem as well due to the nature of how the game processes how to select which option in menus.

4. There could have been a lag spike and a command from the bot was not received by the server.

I will say that the re-entry script I used in this bot is the same commands that they use in the infinite mining/botany script. So a possible troubleshooting step is to also download the latest version of that one and see if there is any differences between the one in this script and theirs.

MemeWalker
    MemeWalker
    Participant

thank you for this!

not sure if there is still interest in this but i also modified the preset/gathering grid a little for me personally and its been working better irt mooching!

also changed the time to 40 minutes each island but left everything else the same. using hoverworm for this but i believe bait shouldn’t matter too much?

Why ignore medium tugs in your preset? Wouldn’t that only allow Ghost Faerie to be caught unless in Tempest while fishing on wind island?

Edit: Made a second preset that allows Medium tugs on Swirling Cloudtop so that Little Thalos can be caught instead of only Ghost Faerie. The preset you have is perfect for Windswept Cloudtop though, with Lightning Chaser.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by MemeWalker MemeWalker.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by MemeWalker MemeWalker.
    kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant

Hmm… So I set hoverworm as my bait, but all I get in the game are “Nothing bites. The bait you are using may not be suited to this location.”

Any tips? I’m fairly new to fishing still and am only lvl 56 atm. Was going to use the diadem to not only help lvl, like I did my botanist and miner, but to begin working on that 500k point achievement.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.