Index: Gathering Grids

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Index: Gathering Grids

This topic contains 497 replies, has 189 voices, and was last updated by  LunarEclip3e 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 498 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Does Diadem no longer work now?

You can find scenarios related to Ishgard Restoration and Diadem in this thread:
    Index: Scenarios

hanl1
    Participant

Thank you

Drakkkhen
    Drakkkhen
    Participant
    1+

Any chance someone can paste their file for all their presents? Looking for like a large one for Gathering without having to go through every single file download and then make it.

Padme
    Participant

Hello, absolute beginner here, how do you put these presets into action? I have to copy pasta the attachment text somewhere in the programme?

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant

Hello, absolute beginner here, how do you put these presets into action? I have to copy pasta the attachment text somewhere in the programme?

Warez
    Participant

I tweaked the Night Pepper grid to not get stuck between the teleport and the grid. Just added a one way flying node and connection.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ps34pc
    Participant

are the old grids updated for flying in the lower levels?

M0ist
    M0ist
    Participant
    1+

are the old grids updated for flying in the lower levels?

I don’t believe they are, we’ll have to wait for some dear soul to update them all, or do it ourselves =)

Warez
    Participant

Lemonette is blank on index but this one works:

Attachments:
    soberish
    soberish
    Participant

Lvl20 Bot

Western La Noscea – Aleport (Nearest Teleport)
    Near Hall of the Novice
    x:27
    y:23

Made this because i couldnt find a grid for it and its an Untradeable Botany Class Quest Items

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by soberish soberish.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by soberish soberish.
    Attachments:

ps34pc
    Participant

I tried to use both Pine log grids and had selected the correct slot number and not by name but it both of them kept gathering the wind crystal instead of Pine Log. Suggestions?

miyacore
    miyacore
    Participant

anyone have the grid for skybuilder’s vine?

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

anyone have the grid for skybuilder’s vine?

Everything is all on the same nodes, so you can use the same grids. You just need to change the “Gather by name” to whatever you want to gather or delete them all and put in the slot they appear in.

a
    Participant

just noticed this https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/collectable-gathering-work-around/page/2/#post-28252 collectable grid isnt in the list

or maybe it should go to the scenarios list?

Asynchria
    Asynchria
    Participant

Can a moderator remove Yuji’s link in the “Logging The Hours: Black Shroud IV” section? That leads to https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/first-lv35-btn-oak-logs-grid/ which doesn’t have any downloadable .txt file at all (no grids or presets, just the text that says what the setup is)

Not sure if the attachment was deleted or what, but yeah…after 2 years it’s no longer a valid bit of info!

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 498 total)

The topic ‘Index: Gathering Grids’ is closed to new replies.