Index: Gathering Grids

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Index: Gathering Grids

This topic contains 497 replies, has 189 voices, and was last updated by  LunarEclip3e 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 498 total)
  • Author

Exzerox
    Participant
    1+

Ruby Cotton Boll
    [The Ruby Sea @Tamamizu]

nav grid, Goes from Aetheryte to the node location
    I’ve run it a few times at about 3 hours each, all without issues.

Gem Alage, Shisui Jewel, Ruby Cotton Boll, Water Crystal, Ama Nori – All available from these nodes on this nav route.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Exzerox
    Participant

Sun Lemon
    [Lower La Noscea @Moraby Docks]
    Area: Cedarwood
    Nav goes from the Moraby Docks Aetheryte to the node location (It’s a bit of a long run :P)
    I have only run this one for a few hours just for leveling up culinary in the new skybuilder’s recipe, so I thought that maybe a lot of other people want to do the same.
    I did not have any issues though, no getting stuck or running into walls, however because of how long the initial run is to get to the node location, maybe just watch that part to make sure it goes ok, then let it go when arriving at node location.

Sun Lemon, Earth Shard – Available from these nodes.

Attachments:

Exzerox
    Participant

Gyr Abanian Alumen
    [The Fringes @Castrum Oriens]

Area: East End- The Velodyna River

Nav goes from Castrum Oriens Aetheryte to node location (Requires flying)
    I have run this at least 20 times, farmed for hours and hours with this, however on one rock it can get a bit stuck but the bot always sorts it’s self out, just take about 5 seconds. (In a 5 hours session I have only seen this happen one time though…)

Gyr Abanian Alumen, Starcrack Sand, Cotter Dynasty Relic, Wind Crystal – All available from these nodes.

Attachments:

Flat-Sphere
    Participant
    1+

Lemonette and Peppermint grids. I haven’t run them much, so I’ll re-upload if I find any problems

Attachments:

histo
    Participant

fairly new to miqobot and i try to not use the bot when there are too many people around hence my question is it save to use the bot in diadem? cuz it feels like there are always a lot of people around.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    1+

fairly new to miqobot and i try to not use the bot when there are too many people around hence my question is it save to use the bot in diadem? cuz it feels like there are always a lot of people around.

I did miner’s 500k achievement with Miqo. I’d say its fairly safe. Yes there’s lots of people but most of those people arent paying much attention to the game (AFK/netflix/bots) so they rarely pay attention to anyone else. In the whole time I did that (~one week) I got a grand total of ONE tell complimenting my glam. I do keep an eye on miqo at all times tho so I was quick to react/reply and keep going. As always, use common sense when using her. Most of the times its pretty safe to use her but you always want to keep an eye on her in case something goes wrong (she tends to get stuck on paths, this is specially more prominent in diadem since the paths are a bit convoluted).

Also, diadem chat is usually very active. Dont let that dissuade you.. most of that junk is memes/tired jokes so just ignore it.

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by LutBot LutBot.
    SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

Finished up some quick grids and presets for the first step of the MIN and BTN relic.

Presets are set to look for the hidden item first, then the non-hidden one. The rotation is a basic gather rotation, if you need buffs, please adjust to your needs.

Grids will take you from Falcon’s Nest (MIN) and Tailfeather (BTN).

For these to work, you will need Compass II on your bars.

Attachments:
    SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

This is for step 2 of the MIN relic.

Presets are set to look for the hidden item first, then the non-hidden one. The rotation is a basic gather rotation, if you need buffs, please adjust to your needs.

Grids will take you from Anyx Trine (MIN).

Attachments:
    elkarasu
    elkarasu
    Participant

and for add my rock on build, this is my way for BTN Relic step 2
    Presets are set to look for the hidden item first, then the non-hidden one but just take care its french name so think to change them if you’re en šŸ™‚

Attachments:
    SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

This is for step 2 of the BTN relic.

Grids will take you from either Zenith or Moghome (BTN).

I’m also including a single file that includes both steps for both MIN and BTN. This simply contains all things I’ve included in this and the prior posts. If you have them, you do NOT need the second file I’m posting.

Attachments:

Dardenet87
    Participant

So Iā€™m very brand new like day one to this whole thing how do I load one of this scripts into my Miqobot ?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Dragonshy142
    Participant

Hi,

Flightless grids for BTN60 Beech Log and Bloodhemp, updated for changes to Sneak. Credits to Drudicta for his BTN-61-Loquat grid, which the Beech Log grid is modified from.

The Bloodhemp is my first custom grid, so there may be mistakes that I didn’t catch. Do let me know if you find one.

NOTE: I’ve noticed a lvl 70 elite spawning in the Beech Log area, so do take note if you’re below level 66, since sneak only works on mobs up to 4 levels above.

Attachments:

schenoff
    Participant

lvl 50 unspoild lush vegetation 9:00 pm -> 11:55 pm (ET)
    east shroud -> the honey yard
    waypoints from Aetheryte to grid

kidragora

Attachments:

schenoff
    Participant

lvl 50 unspoild lush vegetation 9:00 pm -> 11:55 pm (ET)
    east shroud -> the honey yard
    waypoints from Aetheryte to grid

Trillium Bulb

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 498 total)

The topic ‘Index: Gathering Grids’ is closed to new replies.