Index: Gathering Grids

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Index: Gathering Grids

This topic contains 497 replies, has 189 voices, and was last updated by  LunarEclip3e 1 year ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 498 total)
  • Author

Kerryk
    Participant

This is fantastic but can we make it collectible?

elkarasu
    elkarasu
    Participant

New grid tested 100% working
    Extra Effervescent Water
    Rak’Tika MIN 80

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Drudicta
    Drudicta
    Participant

This should be all gathering grids besides legendary. I’ll update it in a couple days when the new patch comes out for crafting.

Arc
    Arc
    2+

Rejoice, people!

The Index: Gathering Grids has been updated with all contributions since the last update.

Thank you for your amazing grids. We have almost everything covered now for Shadowbringers.

Wingweaver
    Participant

I just want to share this one since nobody made it yet I think

Ahm Araeng > Mord Souq

Night Peppers
    Fire Crystals

Attachments:
    Arc
    Arc
    1+

I just want to share this one since nobody made it yet I think

Ahm Araeng > Mord Souq

Night Peppers
    Fire Crystals

Correct. No one has submitted a gathering grid specifically for Night Pepper yet. Thank you for your input. It is already added to the Index: Gathering Grids 🙂

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

Adding in some missing 4.0 spearfishing points.

Ruby Sea
    FSH 65 – Shusui of the Violet Tides

Yanxia
    FSH 65 – Imperial Hypersonic Assault Craft L-XXIII
    FSH 70 – The Dragon’s Struggle

Lochs
    FSH 70 – Loch Seld Northwestern Lakebed

For all 4, there is a very basic gathering preset, no options set other than Compass. You will need Shark Eye on your bar as well as a mount. You will need to travel to the areas first before beginning.

Attachments:
    SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

Il Mheg
    FSH 80 – South Longmirror Lake

Need Shark Eye and mount on your bars. Nothing set up in the scenario for Vet Trade. Does not use cordials.

There’s a couple of fish for GC turnins, but you will need to set up vet trade if you want to go for these.

Rak’tika Greatwood
    FSH 80 – The Covered Halls of Dwatl

Only need mount. Uses a single beacon, no compass usage. Vet Trade set up for Hermit’s Hood only. Does not use cordials.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by SirVG SirVG. Reason: Added Covered Halls of Dwatl
    Attachments:
    SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

Updated Spearfishing Point!

This is for Lakeland’s Southeast Source.

This new file includes an update navigation to allow you to get the Unspoiled Teeming Waters point (which requires 10 Noblefish). It also changes point 5 from a Fly point to a Beacon to make the Unspoiled node work correctly. Otherwise compass tries to put you on the NE Source.

There are two gathering presets included. The original one (aimed for those doing Gaeyi for leves) and a new one aimed for doing the unspoiled teeming waters for yellow scrips. Nothing changed about the original preset, so if updating, you’ll get a duplicate. Either delete the info from Miqobot or the text file before importing.

If you have no plans on going after fish here for yellow scrips, the original file works fine. If you wish to go for scrips, you need to delete the old navigation grid and replace with this one.

As before Shark Eye and mount are needed. Truth of Oceans is needed for the unspoiled teeming waters.

Attachments:
    Arc
    Arc
    1+

Thank you for your work, SirVG 🙂
    It is added to the index.

Red Mage
    Red Mage
    Participant

Thank you for the great work SirVG. One suggestion I’d like to make for some of the grids is to utilize more beacons. I edited one of the spearfishing grids because Miqo would get stuck since the node was too far away to appear on radar

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

Which grid? Do you have Shark Eye on your bars? I mentioned that you need it on all the grids I have made.

Arc
    Arc

The index has been updated with a new section for the Ishgard Restoration items and the newly posted grids for this.

Thanks for your hard work, community 🙂 !

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

You have Skybuilders’ Highland Spring Water listed twice for MIN, when one should be Skybuilders’ Truegold Ore.

Arc
    Arc

Whoops, thanks for the heads up. Just copied the line, because both use the same grid. Fixed now 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 498 total)

The topic ‘Index: Gathering Grids’ is closed to new replies.