ShB 5.0 gathering grids compilation

Forum Forums Grids and Presets ShB 5.0 gathering grids compilation

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Drudicta Drudicta 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Drudicta
    Drudicta
    Participant
    1+

This is a compilation of all the grids you will need to get from 70-80. Some of which are useful for crafting leves.

This does not include level 80 unspoiled nodes.

I’ve made sure these grids don’t get you killed, but have only used each for about an hour a pop. So it’s possible a fate MIGHT pop over a node and get you killed.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Drudicta Drudicta.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

MiawMiaw
    Participant

Dear Drudicta, first of all thank you for your script.
    Just a question: I know could sound a silly one, but I’m still newby about this tool.
    With your script (I’m trying min70shb), it seems miss “switch to hotbar 5″… and press slot 4.
    Ofc it’s my keybind issue, but may I ask you what the script looking for there?
    How can I edit this? I tried to open the txt but I didn’t find any “hotbar” buttons.
    As I said, I’m in learning mode… :p Thanks again!

EDIT:
    Found the problem: I used count 1. Nothing with your script.
    Thanks again

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  MiawMiaw.

Msghall1229
    Participant

When gathering Volcanic Tuff, I keep getting a message that the node is blacklisted? Or it just plain stops, any clue how to fix it?

mikemangu
    Participant
    1+

Just a minor recommendation, it would be great if each grid had the zone written in the comments.

ryuuzaki08
    Participant

Awesome. I was just thinking about doing this myself. I’ll test it out and see if I encounter any bugs.

nyxxye
    Participant

hey.. im new with miqo.. so how do i use this presets?

hansie
    Participant

Thanks for the grids. One thing I can’t get to work though is, whenever an ephemeral node spawns near the grids, my bot ceases to do anything, saying: Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    Uh oh, compass is BROKEN :/ I should slow down spamming it.
    Then it stops. The only thing I have active is Compass II, but I have tried switching between them and even turning them off. What am I missing?

Cheers

Drudicta
    Drudicta
    Participant
    1+

For the Ephemeral nodes, make sure you’ve discovered what can be mined there, and then just make sure you have the name of something there to mine, so Miqo will actually grab something from it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.