Index: Gathering Grids

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Index: Gathering Grids

This topic contains 497 replies, has 189 voices, and was last updated by  LunarEclip3e 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 498 total)
  • Author

testytester
    Participant

anyone happen to have all of these grids saved in one place?
    Currently just dloading the text file and importing it whenever I need to get something.
    Most of my grids are all mixed up and the list is pretty confusing right now.

Anyone able to share with me their grids as a “pack”?

Don’t mind removing everything and redownloading > importing in order but the downloading would take quite a while if I’d have to do it per grid.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by  testytester.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by  testytester.
    Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant

Anyone finishing up the fish?

deadmansfolly
    Participant

What about Silken Sunfish? Can anyone make a grid for that?

bottybot
    Participant

Any chance of a scenario for the new nodes such as evergleam ore etc?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Its already there: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/index-gathering-grids/
    Ctrl-f, evergleam.

Happywolf
    Happywolf
    Participant

Are these gathering grids available for download? or am i missing something

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

All of them are. The authors of the grids names are links to the posts that the grids are attached to.

MrsTenshi
    MrsTenshi
    Participant

Since i couldn’t find a navigation for mining Gyr Abanian Alumen i quickly threw this together, keep in mind that it’s the first time i make a navigation file like this so it’s far from the best, but it works, took me from level 60 to 61 without issues.
    It will fly around The Velodyna River near East End of The Fringes and collect Gyr Abanian Alumen. Hopefully someone will find it useful.

Mine gets stuck in the water at the same point every time. I added a beacon and it seems to have fixed it.

I have the same problem :v would you mind sharing yours ?

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

Logging The Hours II: Thanalan

Western Thanalan > Horizon
    Rye, Moko Grass, Coerthan Carrot, Grass Viper,Coerthan Carrot Seed
    Max Branch 25

LOW LEVEL WARNING: Use Auto-stealth, a FATE pops on this route.
    For people with mounts, change ‘foot’ to ‘mount’.

Running into an issue with this one, at least on mounts. Miqobot is getting stuck on the lamp post/fence going between two of the nodes.

(7:35:32 PM) My precious shiny sparkles! (374/750)
    (7:35:32 PM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (7:35:32 PM) I see a shiny node at (176.577805, -128.343002, 50.231560).
    (7:35:33 PM) Going from 6 to 4 in 3 trips.
    (7:35:38 PM) 2 trips more..
    (7:35:40 PM) 1 trip more..
    (7:35:41 PM) Destination reached!
    (7:35:43 PM) Using action: (Start)
    (7:35:44 PM) Hitting that poor node. :3
    (7:35:53 PM) Hitting that poor node. :3
    (7:35:56 PM) My precious shiny sparkles! (375/750)
    (7:35:57 PM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (7:35:57 PM) I see a shiny node at (134.411407, -155.324905, 50.604919).
    (7:35:57 PM) Going from 4 to 0 in 2 trips.
    (7:36:45 PM) Oh noes, I couldn’t reach the destination in time. I guess I’m stuck here. 🙁
    (7:36:45 PM) Time/Estimate: 46.0178/46.0057
    (7:36:45 PM) 1 trip more..
    (7:36:45 PM) Sorry, can’t move. I got lost in the woods, and I can’t find way back home.
    (7:36:45 PM) Sorry, can’t move. I got lost in the woods, and I can’t find way back home.
    (7:36:45 PM) Destination reached!
    (7:36:45 PM) Poking creatures in the woods… Good night! <3
    (7:36:45 PM) (NOTE) Kill switch is triggered.
    (7:36:45 PM) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.

CBP
    CBP
    Participant

Sorry if this has been answered before, but why do some items listed have asterisk(s) listed next to their name? Tried to figure it out but didn’t see it listed as a note. I’m new to crafting/gathering and will only be doing it because of this bot. (gotta help my dead server repair Ishgard!) Thank you in advance for an answer, and also thank you to everyone who helps develop this wonderful tool. I was atrocious at making grid profiles back in the WoW days and I am certainly no better at it today either, so I really appreciate people sharing public grids. (even though I’m a software engineer by day I still suck at this, go figure)

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Asterisks are exactly the same as they appear in the game. When you reach level 50 your gathering log contains mats for 50, 50*, 50**, and so on. It means they require level 50 to unlock but are much harder to gather. These are usually endgame tier mats.
    Take a look at the attachment.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    CBP
    CBP
    Participant
    1+

Thank you Lyfox for the reply. I’ve put off ever doing crafting because I cannot stand the time sink it takes in this game. Just purchased Miqo so I can finally get my crafters to 70 in prep for the restoration of Ishgard. My server is pretty dead so I figured we will need all the help we can get. 🙂

adderalxr
    Participant

Just curious but this does auto change to the large gig or do i have to be looking out for the shadow text?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yea you can select gig settings on gathering tab. Grids are just navigation routes they dont contain settings. You can choose any gig you want and Miqo will auto equip when spearfishing shadows.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Here’s a grid for Spear Fishing The Ruby Price Depths, noticed we didn’t have one.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 498 total)

The topic ‘Index: Gathering Grids’ is closed to new replies.