I'm lost, confused and scared. Please help me with Scenarios

Forum Forums Grids and Presets I'm lost, confused and scared. Please help me with Scenarios

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Olmin
    Participant

Hoi! I’m using the 52 Miner leveling scenario (The 56 seems broken to me) It’s working fine! But I wanted to add the Gathering grid for Rock Salt into it so I don’t sit around afk for over 10 minutes each rotation.

Is there a way to do that?

Talking about these.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

The link to Abalathian Rock Salt is a gathering grid not a scenario. Scenario is a system built on top of basic features such as navigation and gathering. What you have to do:

1. Create a gathering preset for Abalathian Rock Salt. Make sure it uses truth, correct slot/name and navigation grid in gathering settings.
    2. Select/deselect your preset to make sure its working correctly.
    3. Switch to scenario, add a new chapter with ‘+’ button.
    4. Add something like this:

teleport(Ok Zundu)
    gatherPreset(rock salt)
    gather(1)

You might want to test this chapter separately before running the full scenario. Hope this helps.

Olmin
    Participant

Mh, I think so – I suppose I’m just to dumb for this – I’ve only ever used what has been provided by others so I’m totally helpless on how to create a gathering present.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Gathering tab > New button. Double click to rename it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.