I want use miqo for Easy gil farming in The Vault

Forum Forums Discussion I want use miqo for Easy gil farming in The Vault

Tagged: 

This topic contains 27 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  YoToDoShi 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    soviras
    soviras
    Participant

So I tried to make one, and timed that killing the first four with ice+ultra is about 39-42 seconds and nets about 1300Gil. So almost a mil in 8 hours. Nothing to boast about Im sure but, I was having trouble with getting it to register for the duty finder consistently.

It would either take into account the names not lading in therefore needing less up or down, or taking into account the names by delaying for 2 seconds for it to load.
    & still sometimes not end up in the right spot to Register. And thats where I got lost. Is there a different way to Register for Duties like how we can do for Teleporting? Or must it be up/down only and Id be better off taking into account load times for the names of Dungeons then figuring it out?
    (If so it might be better to grind out the skills needed to set up at least to the second wave of enemies to make up for that time. But thats just a side note for anyone else trying to make this work)

Main issue with selecting it is usually the game not being minimized, as a lot of things grab focus from the game if it isn’t, which unloads the cursor.

Star
    Star
    Participant

And thats what’s messing up the scenario. This is what I have currently going off of what Nekro posted. It works to go in, but messes up reentering the second time around. Is there something I’m missing?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Star Star.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Whatsupdawg
    Participant
    1+

And thats what’s messing up the scenario. This is what I have currently going off of what Nekro posted. It works to go in, but messes up reentering the second time around. Is there something I’m missing?

I just encountered this problem yesterday when making a loop that would run Sohm Al unsynced and turn in the drops for Materiel containers. After the first run is over, and Miqo opens the Duty Finder menu again, there ends up being one too many UP keystrokes when repeating the same sequence, and it causes the cursor to move right up past the Join button.

Not sure why the second time through the menu registers differently than the first, but I just added another chapter for navigating the Duty Finder menu that looks exactly the same as the first time, except with one less UP keystroke. Problem solved. Tried the same thing with your Vault script just now, and it appears to have done the trick here too.

Only here’s the thing: This renders RepeatAll commands useless, because that will just send Miqo right back to using the extra UP keystroke that we need to avoid. And to my surprise, it doesn’t look like Miqo has a command to return to a specific chapter — only to loop the current chapter or return to the very first. (Bolding to bring dev attention to this missing feature maybe?) So if we have to avoid using RepeatAll, and there’s no way to GoTo a specific chapter after reaching the end, then that just leaves us stuck with using RepeatChapter for our looping needs. And as pretty as it is to have all of your script’s features split into different chapters for easy navigation and reading, this Miqo limitation unfortunately means that you have to let go of that organizational impulse and condense the entire script into a single looping chapter after that first Duty selection is over.

Anyway, I tried tweaking your file with these changes and it seems to work now. Just mind the keybinds for the BLU spells, as I did change them to match my own toolbars.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  Whatsupdawg.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Star
    Star
    Participant

Thank you so much for the scenario and example! That’ll help with later uses like this. It works just fine, unfortunately @Michael was correct and you can only do 100 Registries in the Duty finder per day. So this isn’t an infinite money maker afterall. Cheers to everyone who helped answer this thread

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

After the first run is over, and Miqo opens the Duty Finder menu again, there ends up being one too many UP keystrokes when repeating the same sequence, and it causes the cursor to move right up past the Join button.

Only here’s the thing: This renders RepeatAll commands useless, because that will just send Miqo right back to using the extra UP keystroke that we need to avoid.

I encountered it aswell. The simple solution for it (as in my Scenario) is to start inside of the dungeon. You need to set your duty finder settings anyway. So a queue after it, to join it for the first time doesn’t hurt.
    Edit: I just looked into a Sirensong Scenario I adjusted for my needs. And there I wait for 5 seconds after opening duty finder, there it is working just fine, everytime from first to last.

After that, you can tweak the rejoin for the second time onwards only.

Thank you so much for the scenario and example! That’ll help with later uses like this. It works just fine, unfortunately @Michael was correct and you can only do 100 Registries in the Duty finder per day. So this isn’t an infinite money maker afterall. Cheers to everyone who helped answer this thread

Thats actually interesting. When did they add this? Because I remember using the garuda ex function from miqo with more than 100 registries in a day.
    But if this is true, then 600k gil would be the maximum, if you don’t queue up for anything else on that day.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Nekro Nekro.
    Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

On a further note: My Scenario would be completely fixed with one of those 2 things:

– Fix the resurrect in dungeons, where you need to hold the key
    – Or tell Miqo death is intended and you want to handle the resurrection yourself in the catchup Chapter. (Maybe adding a single resurrect function for that aswell). For that Miqo however needs to be able to execute everything what she can do while death (like sendKey etc.), which probably is more work.

For it to be more reliable, I already mentioned a function for queueing with the current settings here and if you add a leave duty function aswell, most of the inaccuracies would disappear.

However with the 100 per day limit, you can only go so far.

Chocobro
    Participant

There is no 100 per day limit. I’ve ran Garuda EX over 200+ times in a day with no issues.

Star
    Star
    Participant

The bot stopped when encountering the message:

[60/ErrorMessage] Unable to register. Maximum number of duties exceeded.
    [60/ErrorMessage] Unable to register while penalties are being incurred.

Maybe this is a new patch they added? Or maybe this is due to something else if anyone else has encountered this issue before.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Star Star.
    Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

There is no 100 per day limit. I’ve ran Garuda EX over 200+ times in a day with no issues.

Maybe this is a new patch they added? Or maybe this is due to something else if anyone else has encountered this issue before.

I thought so aswell, however. I found this forum post https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/422343 indicating that it already existed 2020

It might be, that there is a limit on dungeons but not trials.

soviras
    soviras
    Participant

I thought so aswell, however. I found this forum post https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/422343 indicating that it already existed 2020

It might be, that there is a limit on dungeons but not trials.

Can run into it with lots of trials too, but that seems to be at 200, rather than 100.

YoToDoShi
    Participant

Can you share your script for Garuda please??

I just encountered this problem yesterday when making a loop that would run Sohm Al unsynced and turn in the drops for Materiel containers. After the first run is over, and Miqo opens the Duty Finder menu again, there ends up being one too many UP keystrokes when repeating the same sequence, and it causes the cursor to move right up past the Join button.

Not sure why the second time through the menu registers differently than the first, but I just added another chapter for navigating the Duty Finder menu that looks exactly the same as the first time, except with one less UP keystroke. Problem solved. Tried the same thing with your Vault script just now, and it appears to have done the trick here too.

Only here’s the thing: This renders RepeatAll commands useless, because that will just send Miqo right back to using the extra UP keystroke that we need to avoid. And to my surprise, it doesn’t look like Miqo has a command to return to a specific chapter — only to loop the current chapter or return to the very first. (Bolding to bring dev attention to this missing feature maybe?) So if we have to avoid using RepeatAll, and there’s no way to GoTo a specific chapter after reaching the end, then that just leaves us stuck with using RepeatChapter for our looping needs. And as pretty as it is to have all of your script’s features split into different chapters for easy navigation and reading, this Miqo limitation unfortunately means that you have to let go of that organizational impulse and condense the entire script into a single looping chapter after that first Duty selection is over.

Anyway, I tried tweaking your file with these changes and it seems to work now. Just mind the keybinds for the BLU spells, as I did change them to match my own toolbars.

Can I run this with Bard? Or any other classes?

YoToDoShi
    Participant

Could you share the Sohm Al unsynced please? In desperate need of GC

YoToDoShi
    Participant
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.