I want use miqo for Easy gil farming in The Vault

Forum Forums Discussion I want use miqo for Easy gil farming in The Vault

Tagged: 

This topic contains 27 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  YoToDoShi 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Radbean
    Participant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7HgTd_Uozg

Patch 6.0 brought new gil farming method. This videos is teaching how to farm gil in The Vault, Unsync with Blue mage. He gets 3600000 gil per hour by just killing soldiers. This is so boring, but the bot works perfect for this kind of boring run.

Can miqobot have unsync dungeon run feature for gil farming? just like garuda unsync extreme. This is not open world botting and seems very safe.

Radbean
    Participant
    1+

sry mistake! 3600000 gil is too much. The video says 360000 gil, but still a lot of gil XD

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Since its a public knowledge now it will be patched soon.

Star
    Star
    Participant

Might still be worth to grind while available, can someone point me in the direction on how to make a scenario for that? I think a lvl, 90 Tank could achieve similar results with AOE, no? Unless they explain something there that I didn’t catch, sorry I don’t speak Japanese.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

You can que Sohm Al unsynced and just let Miqo do it. Would be the same more or less.

Star
    Star
    Participant

The implemented Sohm Al uses the Squads from Grand Company, how do you set Miqo to run it solo unsynched?
    Thank you for your replies!

soviras
    soviras
    Participant

Might still be worth to grind while available, can someone point me in the direction on how to make a scenario for that? I think a lvl, 90 Tank could achieve similar results with AOE, no? Unless they explain something there that I didn’t catch, sorry I don’t speak Japanese.

A tank will not even come close to the same result. You have to be level synced to get the gil. ONLY Blue Mage can do this, because of the special skills they have, including one that significantly boosts all stats when solo. That’s what this relies on, and why it’s so fast. Killing the mobs with and undersized party without level syncing results in 0 gil.

Star
    Star
    Participant

Totally forgot that its dependent on it being synched. Is there a way to get BLU scenario?

Andylynyn
    Participant
    1+

There’s no way to use the Scenario engine to set up pathing inside dungeons for now… I think?

soviras
    soviras
    Participant

You can get a BLU scenario, but it’s not the most stable (game must be minimized constantly or it breaks). I’ll look into making one, but it does require all the skills it shows to do it fast.

Star
    Star
    Participant

Is there a thread to explain how to set that up? id like to give it a try, so I can help the community with making scenarios

Jamichael
    Participant

I don’t think this is too worth it because you’ll hit the daily duty limit of 100 pretty fast. Meaning you can only get 600k per day.

Andylynyn
    Participant

I think you’re confusing this with Leves? As far as I’m aware, there’s no duty limiting on dungeons/instances/trials.

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

For the fun of it I’ve basically created a working Scenario. The problem here is, that Miqo wants to resurrect when using koCheckpoints, which fails, as the resurrect windows in dungeons are different and needs the accept button to be hold. This will result in the Scenario breaking til you resurrect manually.

Therefore, if you currently want a working Scenario on it, you would need to do the instance without using the suicide skills. Plus you need to be consistent in your mob grouping and killing without taking too much dmg. As every death will result in a Scenario break.

You would basically need to kill the second group with different skills. Then for the last group, quickly gather, freeze and shatter them (33 + 92). After that leave the instance normally without a death.

I am sure it is possible with skills 102 and 103 for the second group, but I wont work on it anymore, because I don’t want to farm the skills I am missing. For now I’ll leave it here as a reference.

As with every custom Combat Scenario, it needs to be adjusted to the users hotbar and also hotkeys for specific actions, like opening duty finder. Also loading times might differ and needs to be adjusted aswell.

I’ve used the following setup on hotbar 3 from left to right:
    91 – 12 – 16 – 33 – 34 – 13 – Swiftcast – 92 – 21 – Sprint

The numbers are the blue mage skill numbers. I didn’t have a few of those skills mentioned in the video so I improvised with skills 33 and 34.

After setting up your hotbar or adjusting the Scenario, set your dutyfinder to The Vault, undersized parties and min. item level. Then queue up and enter the dungeon. When you are in, you can start the Scenario for one run (and after death, manually hold the resurrect button, to see the working loop).

I think I am using the default keybinds for every action, but if not, it is commented, which hotkey is used.

Good luck.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Star
    Star
    Participant

So I tried to make one, and timed that killing the first four with ice+ultra is about 39-42 seconds and nets about 1300Gil. So almost a mil in 8 hours. Nothing to boast about Im sure but, I was having trouble with getting it to register for the duty finder consistently.

It would either take into account the names not lading in therefore needing less up or down, or taking into account the names by delaying for 2 seconds for it to load.
    & still sometimes not end up in the right spot to Register. And thats where I got lost. Is there a different way to Register for Duties like how we can do for Teleporting? Or must it be up/down only and Id be better off taking into account load times for the names of Dungeons then figuring it out?
    (If so it might be better to grind out the skills needed to set up at least to the second wave of enemies to make up for that time. But thats just a side note for anyone else trying to make this work)

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Star Star.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.