i want help to buy this

Forum Forums Discussion i want help to buy this

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 5 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

MrNemesis
    Participant

Ok so i want the bot but i am scared that ill get banned or something can you tell me if i can get banned for using this ah and i use steam launcher i need to use it with out it to used or not??

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

There is a special guide in our Help section dedicated to Technical and Social Safety.
    It contains recommendations that will help you avoid unnecessary stress when playing with Miqobot.

There is no technical difference between standard FFXIV and Steam versions of the game.

However, there is an issue with Steam screenshot function which you may encounter if you have F12 key assigned to screenshots. But it’s very easy to fix.
    You can read about it here: Bot keeps taking screenshots in Steam

Arc
    Arc

Ok so i want the bot but i am scared that ill get banned or something can you tell me if i can get banned for using this ah and i use steam launcher i need to use it with out it to used or not??

Since I already had a bad experience while botting with Miqobot and I am still a loyal subscriber to it, I often like to show myself as an example of what could go wrong, when you ignore all the warnings.

I got banned once, because I was botting Gold Saucer Minigames for 7 days straight during the Make it rain event, without supervising FFXIV in any kind of way. The ban I got was a 3 day ban and that’s it. Could play again afterwards. Apparently the ban wasn’t even saved as a severe ban, because I got another 3 day ban half a year later for exploiting the Ungarmax bug in raids (usually after a 3 day ban you get a 7 day ban).

So if you just follow the basic safety rules Miqobot is telling you about, I can assure you, that you will not get banned and Miqobot is as safe as it gets. It’ll enhance your gaming experience a lot and you will have nothing to worry about.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.