I made a strawpoll…

Forum Forums Discussion I made a strawpoll…

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Gray Gray 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Arc
    Arc
    3+

…for which features you are looking forward the most.

I just thought, Miqo propably has a list of how much each feature was requested so far and propably might have a guess, which features are desired the most, but on a separate note I thought, it wouldn’t hurt to make a direct poll, which features people are desiring the most, so Miqo devs might try to push certain features a little bit more, as long as it is possible.

For this poll I’ve just selected a bunch of features I found within the first few pages, when searching for “already planned” here in the forums.

Also, keep in mind that this poll ignores the fact, that in 3 weeks the Shadowbringers early access starts and of course, Miqo devs will put all their focus on fixing the bot’s core features for ShB. This should just be a reference for what features are most desired, when they got the time to focus on new features again.

Other than that, please try to only select up to 3 answers from this list, as it would defeat the purpose of it, if you selected like 10 different answers.

https://www.strawpoll.me/18121110

Qwertybbop
    Qwertybbop
    Participant
    2+

Triple triad has been talked about for 3 years now, would be nice if there was any work put into it since then.

Candy
    Participant
    1+

TT was a big reason why I decided to give Migo trial a go years ago since it was in the works. It won me over with its gathering/crafting system but the fact that TT still hasn’t been a thing (or has been mentioned?) since has always left me bummed.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

What I want the most is the pause to chat feature that’s been talked about. I hate stopping Miqo everytime I need to say something to someone.

Arc
    Arc

@lutbot: Pause chat would be QoL improvements

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Triple Triad discussion is here: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/triple-triad/

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

Quality of Life!!! plus Converting spiritbonded (did you see gathering materia prices on the market?) and Gathering optimization. However, Collectable crafting sounds promising too.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.