Triple Triad

Forum Forums Discussion Triple Triad

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Nott 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    FTAC_14
    FTAC_14
    Participant
    2+

Heyo,

I know you are hard at work on the battle simulator, and thanks for that. It works well and I look forward to the future releases. However, I was wondering if any progress has been made on playing Triple Triad? I know you have said it was in the works at one point. I still have a lot of cards to collect and some of them are just ridiculous and time consuming to farm. Could we get a progress update on this feature? Thanks!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for asking!

Nothing has changed, Triple Triad is still coming and we will be working on it after we implement the core Combat system. However the Combat system requires full focus from our developers, therefore no progress will be made on Triple Triad until then.

Miqobot offers two Gold Saucer features already, while the complete lack of Combat support is perceived as a significant flaw by many users. That’s why we have to postpone all other feature requests for a while.
    We sincerely apologize for inconvenience.

FTAC_14
    FTAC_14
    Participant
    3+

Understood. It’s not MGP that I am after, it’s the cards. lol I already use the bot heavily in chocobo racing. In fact, it was chocobo racing that brought me to Miqobot. I think I have 3.5mil MGP and I already have all the expensive ticket prizes. So thanks for that. =)

Tara
    Participant

Understood. It’s not MGP that I am after, it’s the cards. lol I already use the bot heavily in chocobo racing. In fact, it was chocobo racing that brought me to Miqobot. I think I have 3.5mil MGP and I already have all the expensive ticket prizes. So thanks for that. =)

I have nothing constructive to say, but it was the same reason for me. 😀 Chocobo Racing was getting ridicoulos when going for perfect, so I wanted help so I can actually DO something in my life and let the bot grind this for me.

I mean, you don’t even need skill for it, its just a grind.

Sina
    Participant
    4+

Got this bot for Chocobo racing, but i really hope a Triple Triad bot will come, some cards have a ridiculous low drop rate and playing countless games with a npc by hand without getting the card is very frustrating..

Skynet
    Skynet
    Participant
    4+

Just want to +1 for this feature, I too would love to have the bot do Triple Triad.
    Its rather fustrating when you have to battle one person 40+ times for one card and then move to the next NPC and do it all over again…. and again … and again

mrsunshine
    mrsunshine
    Participant
    3+

Hello!

Count me in for the Triple Triad, need those sweet cards~

taeleon
    Participant

Has there been any movement on the triple triad features?

Apologies if this is not the most recent thread, I was searching manually through and couldn’t find anything. I actually found this thread via google.

Tago
    Participant
    5+

FFXIVQuickLauncher has a addon “Triad Buddy” for Triple Triad, it tells you what deck to use for each npc using your cards, and where to play each card.

Miqo need not waste time making something for Triple Triad when a free and full solution is available, it just doesn’t play for you, but it tells you how each turn you don’t even need to think.

https://github.com/goatcorp/FFXIVQuickLauncher
    https://github.com/MgAl2O4/FFTriadBuddyDalamud

soviras
    soviras
    Participant

FFXIVQuickLauncher has a addon “Triad Buddy” for Triple Triad, it tells you what deck to use for each npc using your cards, and where to play each card.

Miqo need not waste time making something for Triple Triad when a free and full solution is available, it just doesn’t play for you, but it tells you how each turn you don’t even need to think.

https://github.com/goatcorp/FFXIVQuickLauncher
    https://github.com/MgAl2O4/FFTriadBuddyDalamud

That one is nice, but is very bad in performance. I can win with decks it says have 0% win chance… It uses one strategy only, and for some rule sets, a lot of mistakes are made. Using it as a base or for advice is okay, but it loses far more than it should simply by placing cards in bad spots.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by soviras soviras.

Nott
    Participant

It’s definitely not “great” it gives obviously wrong direction for card play at times and the deckbuilding it does while consistent seems illogical in some cases as well. But for grinding cards while paying almost 0 attention, it does serve some purpose. The web based one might be better but requires far more attention than I’m willing to give the game when the card drop rate is as low as it is…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.