I got lost in the Woods

Forum Forums Discussion I got lost in the Woods

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  rodgerdodger 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

rodgerdodger
    Participant

I’ve been getting this a lot on grids that I used to use with no problems in the past. Mostly when I try to harvest under water. I’ve used this grid for hours at a time with no issue, and now I can’t go a few points without getting “Sorry,can’t move. I got lost in the woods, and can’t find my way back home.

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster
    1+

I guess that problem is in that navigation under water will be supported only at stage 2, as they said multiple times before they are still working on stage 2 ^^ Actually it is a miracle that it worked for you before at all xD

Zumy
    Zumy
    Participant

Hmmm I’m really not sure, as of this moment under water is iffy. For example in this scenario I made here for ragedskeleton, underwater seemed to work fine. I guess it depends on how you set up the navigation grid.

reimuhakurei
    Participant

As far as underwater gathering is concerned, I believe that the reason Miqo currently struggles with it has to do with how it treats dismounting when flying to a node. In a normal flying zone, Miqo seems to dismount slightly above a node if it flies directly to the node. Even if it initially stops in midair outside of gathering range, the act of dismounting puts it in gathering range. However, underwater, if Miqo approaches a node from above, then it will stop and dismount like normal. However, this dismounting action does not lower the character to a position within gathering range like it does above water. This is why I believe it gets stuck. A possible workaround until stage 2 is released is to make your navigation grids such that Miqo never approaches the node from above.

rodgerdodger
    Participant

Thanks for the input everyone. I’ve been trying to move closer to nodes like reimuhakurei suggested

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.