[Request] Ala Mhigan salt crystal

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Request] Ala Mhigan salt crystal

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Dmendell 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ragedskeleton
    Participant

Hey there! is anyone able to make a grid for Ala Mhigan salt crystal? Seems like nodes are underwater, so I was curious how to make a scenario where it teleports, travels to the node, goes underwater and gathers. Thanks a lot.

Zumy
    Zumy
    Participant

Challenge accepted. Give me an hour <3

Zumy
    Zumy
    Participant
    1+

Done. So the scenario I made teleports you to the location, uses a cordial, waits till 00:05et, then heads to the node and gathers it.
    It then teleports back to the location and does the same but for 12:05et, then repeats.
    **TO GET THIS WORKING:**
    -sendKey(ctrl+=, 1.5) line must be changed to whatever key uses cordials, or removed if you dont want to use them.
    -holdKey(ins, 1) I set insert to be the key for descending into a body of water, but again change it to your choice

The rotation of the scenario uses 600GP and just increases the yield by 2 and the gathering chances by 15%, edit as you see fit.

**AS THE SCENARIO USES A KEYPRESS TO DESCEND INTO THE WATER, DO NOT PRESS ANY SORT OF INPUT WHILE MIQOBOT IS DOING SAID ACTION OR IT WILL INTERRUPT THE FLOW OF THE SCENARIO AND GO OFF THE RAILS**

Lemme know if something doesnt work <3 gl!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

LelouchVse
    Participant

Done. So the scenario I made teleports you to the location, uses a cordial, waits till 00:05et, then heads to the node and gathers it.
    It then teleports back to the location and does the same but for 12:05et, then repeats.
    **TO GET THIS WORKING:**
    -sendKey(ctrl+=, 1.5) line must be changed to whatever key uses cordials, or removed if you dont want to use them.
    -holdKey(ins, 1) I set insert to be the key for descending into a body of water, but again change it to your choice

The rotation of the scenario uses 600GP and just increases the yield by 2 and the gathering chances by 15%, edit as you see fit.

**AS THE SCENARIO USES A KEYPRESS TO DESCEND INTO THE WATER, DO NOT PRESS ANY SORT OF INPUT WHILE MIQOBOT IS DOING SAID ACTION OR IT WILL INTERRUPT THE FLOW OF THE SCENARIO AND GO OFF THE RAILS**

Lemme know if something doesnt work <3 gl!

Are you able to make a grid for molybdenum ore? It would be super helpful !! thanks!

ragedskeleton
    Participant

Hey zumy 🙂 thanks for making one. I am going to download it and take a look. — Thanks to your previous contributions, you have taught me quite a lot how to use this bot and so I actually had made my own scenario for the first time successfully mining this.
    The one I made teleports and mines the node, then travels back into my apartment to craft certain items I want for a full day rotation. Left it on all while I was at work.

Mainly explained that to let you know that I appreciate you essentially teaching me how to do all of that. I wanted to learn when using one of your routes, someone was literally following me exactly. I knew yours were too good to not eventually make my own. — So thanks 🙂

Zumy
    Zumy
    Participant

Haha no problem at all, means alot 😛 gl with your own scenarios!

Dmendell
    Participant

pardon my ignorance but in your scenario there is a time reference to 00:05ET but none for 12:05ET how does the scenario know the difference?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.