How to slightly move a waypoint

Forum Forums Grids and Presets How to slightly move a waypoint

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Xodus 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Xodus
    Participant

I’ve noticed in some of the Stormblood botany gathering grids that miqo tries to dismount over a part of the tree where the game won’t let you dismount. The bot eventually times out because it cannot land to gather. So, I wanted to adjust these grids to have the bot land just short of the tree so it doesn’t get stuck when trying to land. However, I’m not entirely sure how to just move a waypoint. I don’t want to delete it and reconnect it to everything, I just want to slightly change the position of an existing waypoint while keeping all the other parameters intact. Is there an easy way to do this? Thank you.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Navigation tab > Editor on > Q to pick point > Q to drop.
    Take a look at the guide it explains better: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-navigation/

Xodus
    Participant

Navigation tab > Editor on > Q to pick point > Q to drop.
    Take a look at the guide it explains better: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-navigation/

I know how to drop the point already, but I wanted to know if there was a way to just move the point and retain all the connections. If I dropped it, I would have to redo all the connections with a new point.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Drop as in place on the ground. Its not delete and all connections stay intact. Green editor mode does not delete anything.
    Q to pick > move character > Q to place.

Xodus
    Participant

Drop as in place on the ground. Its not delete and all connections stay intact. Green editor mode does not delete anything.
    Q to pick > move character > Q to place.

Oh, that works great. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.