How to make the bot avoid Ephemerial nodes

Forum Forums Discussion How to make the bot avoid Ephemerial nodes

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by kontu kontu 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Frank0168
    Participant

So i’m trying to mine a regular lv70 node and everytime the ephemerial node pops up, the bot tries to mine in that spot, making it stand there, spamming the “Use compass II” skill over and over making it extremely obvious that its a bot lol.

Is there a way to make it so the bot avoids going to the ephemerial node?

Here are some of the things i tried.

I tried putting the actual name of the item and a Crystal under it thinking that if the bot goes to the ephemerial node and doesnt see the Ore, it will gather the Crystal instead. That didnt work.

I tried putting [ ] on the actual name of the gathering node, that made the bot not gather at all.

any suggestions would be nice. Thanks

Frank0168
    Participant

Eventually the bot blacklisted the node, but thats when the bot gets stuck, as it keeps using the “use compass II” ability but the node its tracking is blacklisted so it just keeps doing the use compass II every 20 seconds till the ephemerial node is gone.

I changed it to use the use compass I, just waiting on the ephemerial node to show up so i can test it.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

You can use beacons its described in the guide: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-gathering/#senses-and-beacons

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

I tried putting the actual name of the item and a Crystal under it thinking that if the bot goes to the ephemerial node and doesnt see the Ore, it will gather the Crystal instead.

This will work too. But leave the node name empty. If youre farming mineral deposits and the ephemeral one is rocky outcrop then obviously you want to farm both.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

You can also adjust the grid and branch length so that there is no ephemeral node connected for it to care about

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.