how to change the attached file here in forum

Forum Forums Discussion how to change the attached file here in forum

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ai Ai 2 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Kuarupi
    Participant

how to change the attached file

how can i change the attached file in a post? there is no option for me to edit again, and with patch 6.11 the scenario in one of my scenarios is bugging, because square added another botanist harvest spot on the ultima thule map

//##Alien Onion – Lvl90
    //# Ultima Thule – Ostrakon Deka-okto
    //# Botanist Harvest

I already made the necessary inclusions, but I would like to change the file available here on the forum

how i do?

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster
    1+

From what I remember users can’t edit attached files, only moderator or admin has this option.

Can you please send the link for a post that you want it be attached to and to upload your edited scenario here, so I would be able to edit it for you in your topic?^^

Kuarupi
    Participant

From what I remember users can’t edit attached files, only moderator or admin has this option.

Can you please send the link for a post that you want it be attached to and to upload your edited scenario here, so I would be able to edit it for you in your topic?^^

ok, i made some modifications, because in patch 6.11 square change some spots in ultima thule, i dont know if she change in more places, anyone feel free, to change any spot in other maps, because i dont test all chapters yet.

P.s Edit post too, for show have a updated file.

https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/ew-botanist-nodes-6-01-scenario/page/2/ – EW-BTN-Logging-Harvest-V1.1.txt [detach]

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  Kuarupi.
    Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster

ok, i made some modifications, because in patch 6.11 square change some spots in ultima thule, i dont know if she change in more places, anyone feel free, to change any spot in other maps, because i dont test all chapters yet.

P.s Edit post too, for show have a updated file.

https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/ew-botanist-nodes-6-01-scenario/page/2/ – EW-BTN-Logging-Harvest-V1.1.txt [detach]

Done! Deleted file here to avoid duplicates.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.